Sorry TMI but..

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by xnewxmummyx, Jun 5, 2011.

1. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

My lady bits STILL ache??

It's a weird feeling to describe but "achey/bruised' is the best way, especially the, :blush:, clitoris ... oh dear :blush: lol!

is this 'normal' almost 16weeks PP??

xx

2. ElmoBumpToBe

ElmoBumpToBe Well-Known Member

Im really not sure hun but I wouldnt have thought so, is there any swelling? I would speak to your doctor, u can ask for a lady doc if u feel uncomfortable x

3. lulasmummy

lulasmummy mummy to two princesses

Did you have a catheter? if so it might be from that cus mine feels how you describe. :flower:

4. ElmoBumpToBe

ElmoBumpToBe Well-Known Member

I had a catheter too and had really bad bruising for at least the 1st week or 2. It took my breath away when I stood up x

5. Barefoot baby

Barefoot baby Well-Known Member

I have that kind of feeling in that area too, I had a catheter but the pain didn't start till me and DH got a bit jiggy (sorry tmi!!) not intercourse obviously but you know... Thinking it could be from that as muscles working ? X

6. xnewxmummyx

No I didn't have a catheter ... it seems to be getting better now anyhoooo, thanks ladies...

xxx

7. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

Is it like a weird pressure feeling around the clit area? i get this somtimes and i didn't have a catheter or anything. I notice it more when me & my OH have :sex: mostly the day after. Apart from a day or 2 afterwards i don't really notice/feel it any other time so i guess whatever it is, it's getting better/back to "normal".

8. xnewxmummyx

yep!! it was during :sex: and when i was on the loo, felt like it was gonna drop off hahahaha

xx

9. meowmeow

meowmeow lil meow #1 soon!!

i too have that wierd feeling like "ITS GOING TO FALL DOWN".. i get a relief when i support it from underneth...frozen feeling

10. Tiffa130

Tiffa130 first time mom

mine still feels tender at 20 days pp.

not as bad as it was at 10 days but still slightly bruised feeling

11. +tivethoughts

+tivethoughts Mummy to two little men

I too have this exact feeling! I have spoken to the doctor about it at the 6wk check and she said it was absolutely normal as I wasnt showing any signs of UTI and it came back clear on a dip test. I am 9 weeks pp now and it's still the same! I did have a catheter which grazed the whole inside to the point I was passing blood into the bag and they were discussing stitches!! (sorry TMI) xx