Sorry TMI but..

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
My lady bits STILL ache??

It's a weird feeling to describe but "achey/bruised' is the best way, especially the, :blush:, clitoris ... oh dear :blush: lol!

is this 'normal' almost 16weeks PP??

xx

Im really not sure hun but I wouldnt have thought so, is there any swelling? I would speak to your doctor, u can ask for a lady doc if u feel uncomfortable x

Did you have a catheter? if so it might be from that cus mine feels how you describe. :flower:

I had a catheter too and had really bad bruising for at least the 1st week or 2. It took my breath away when I stood up x

I have that kind of feeling in that area too, I had a catheter but the pain didn't start till me and DH got a bit jiggy (sorry tmi!!) not intercourse obviously but you know... Thinking it could be from that as muscles working ? X

No I didn't have a catheter ... it seems to be getting better now anyhoooo, thanks ladies...

xxx

Is it like a weird pressure feeling around the clit area? i get this somtimes and i didn't have a catheter or anything. I notice it more when me & my OH have :sex: mostly the day after. Apart from a day or 2 afterwards i don't really notice/feel it any other time so i guess whatever it is, it's getting better/back to "normal".

Is it like a weird pressure feeling around the clit area? i get this somtimes and i didn't have a catheter or anything. I notice it more when me & my OH have :sex: mostly the day after. Apart from a day or 2 afterwards i don't really notice/feel it any other time so i guess whatever it is, it's getting better/back to "normal".

yep!! it was during :sex: and when i was on the loo, felt like it was gonna drop off hahahaha

xx

i too have that wierd feeling like "ITS GOING TO FALL DOWN".. i get a relief when i support it from underneth...frozen feeling

mine still feels tender at 20 days pp.

not as bad as it was at 10 days but still slightly bruised feeling

I too have this exact feeling! I have spoken to the doctor about it at the 6wk check and she said it was absolutely normal as I wasnt showing any signs of UTI and it came back clear on a dip test. I am 9 weeks pp now and it's still the same! I did have a catheter which grazed the whole inside to the point I was passing blood into the bag and they were discussing stitches!! (sorry TMI) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->