sorry **TMI** need to tell someone, OOCH

dottymouse

Reaction score
sorry in advance for the TMI, but have to tell someone and too embarraced to tell family about it,

ok so many weeks ago i got varacouse vains, and was told nothing docs will do about it its just one of the 'nice' experiances of pregnancy, but was also taold to watch out as my legs were so bad i might wnd up with the dreaded piles, but as long as i drink plenty of water and eat foods with fiber and try not to get constipated i should be ok, well i dink loads of fluids, (my mum recons im going to drown myself by the amount i drink) so i thought i was ok and wouldnt get them,

anyway yesterday i was thinking to myself during the day, (TMI alert) that my bum hole area was feeling slightly painfull, when i went to the toilet and wiped it was very sore, but thought maybe it was just because i had just done a poo, but i got up this morning and OMG it was killing me, cant sit down without it hurting,,,, sitting on the toilet is agony,,, as is wiping.

i plucked up the courrage to phone my doctor who called me back, and i said to him i think i have piles, he said he really wanted me to go in and have someone look at them to check them, but i said no way, so i managed to persuade him to give me some cream for now, but if they not gone in 3days time i have to go back to doctors and have a female doc look at them.

BUT, (more TMI alert) i am too embarraced to even tell my hubby about it, and he wants to have some sexxy time tonight, and the only way i can do it comfortably is doggy style as no preassure on my belly, but i dont think i can do it with him looking at my backside knowing i have some horrible thing popping out of it. lol

sorrt for the such long rant and probably WAY too much info, but had to get it out of my system.

hahaha hes not gonna see anything maybe you could spoon instead if your worried then your be comfortable and the only thing he be looking at is the back of your head lol pregnancy is such a glamerous thing isnt it? :) god the things we have to deal wth xx

i know, some bloke just dont realise what lovely things we have to go through to give them a son or daughter, lol

I think you may have to tell your hubby. I know it can be embarrasing, if you dont want to tell him act all moody maybe then he will stay clear of sex till its all healed.

Awwwwww bless, they must be reali painful am lucky never had them but my fella gets um n sometimes he can hardly walk!!! hope the cream works for ya xxxx

i know im going to have to tell him, but im a very personal person, and dont like (people i know) knowing personal things about me, speccially things like this, my hubby always says 'now we are married we share everything' and he does, he tells me everytime he goes for a poo!! but i just cant do that,

I had dreadful piles with my second pregnancy, it was awful and to the point wiping or sitting down was agony. I got some suppositories that I needed to insert :blush: but I genuinely think it helped loads, and eased the pain in a few days.
I suggest using wipes instead of loo roll, and (not so pleasant! sorry) massaging it a bit, can help them ease off and go back iykwim to

Sorry for the tmi reply, but I hope it helps, it is so painful I know.
You maybe should mention to your man though, especially if your uncomfortable xx

I had dreadful piles with my second pregnancy, it was awful and to the point wiping or sitting down was agony. I got some suppositories that I needed to insert :blush: but I genuinely think it helped loads, and eased the pain in a few days.
I suggest using wipes instead of loo roll, and (not so pleasant! sorry) massaging it a bit, can help them ease off and go back iykwim to

Sorry for the tmi reply, but I hope it helps, it is so painful I know.
You maybe should mention to your man though, especially if your uncomfortable xx

thank you, i have no issue with TMI replys, i like to know others experiances, (bit strange i know) but i feel that you learn more from real life experiance than what you read on the internet or in a book,

i have thought about using wipes as the loo roll, even though its soft, isnt soft on those things coming out, i also though of whilst in the shower tonight i might try and see if i can feel and mayb try to ease them back. they are soooo painfull, just want it to be back to normal.

yh if you feel the nerves kind of bulging out you can gently push them back in it might ease the pain a bit when your sitting down x

just googled them to see pics (this is my biggest fear of pregnancy, this is my third and so far managed to avoid them, it scares the living crap out of me) Im gutted that even though you drink loads of water you still got them. My heart goes out to you.

miss cakes --
yes i can feel them bulging whilst im putting the cream on, but thought a nice warm shower may help as well as a bit of encourgement, lol

Kate83 --
thank you, this is my 3rd pregnancy, and didnt have this with either of the other 2, and was fine up untill yesterday, then bam, they were killing me, and have done ever since,

I have had them internet and external for year and just bought over counter stuff as didn't want to go to doctors and pushed them back in all time

When i gave birth
Sat time I pushed one Right put and couldn't sit for days was no pushing this one back in had to go to doctors who gave me some very good cream and told me to go back if have any more problems

Cream shrunk it and still have issues and have i gone back have i eckers like lol

I made my oh promis to make me go back get thelooked at after is baby born but i know ill ignor him lol

im hoping the cream is going to be enough and make them go away, as i dont want someone sticking their fingers up my backside to push it back in. but as they are at the moment if the cream dont work then im going to have to go docs as i dont think i can cope too much longer with the pain.

I suffer from them before pregnancy and SO FAR so good cos i haven't had them (i knwo they're coming though!)
It's hard not to be embarrassed, I remember getting them on a weekend away to meet my IL's and got them then...i'd only been with BF (now husband) for about 2 months and it was so embarrassing to get him to look and then go out and buy me cream and apply some! But hey ho! He still married me :+)
Not sure if we can use it now we're pregnant, but germoloids (sp) always worked for me in the past...!

well i told hubby last night, and he was asking questions as to what they are like, and trying to understand what they feel like, then i coughed and OMG that hurt, hubby couldnt help but laugh.

his mum had piles when she was expecting him, as he was breech when he came out, and she told us how pain full it was for her. he is being very sweet about it all, and didnt get any sexy time last night, he wasnt even allowed to touch my bum at all, and he was fine with it.

just hope they go away just as quick as they arrived. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->