Sorry - TMI (Smelly Gas)

cjwilson80

Reaction score
Ok... sorry for the TMI but I have to ask this of all you early 1st trimester ladies...

The past few days I have been extremely gassy - and smelly :blush: Have any of you experienced this or is it just me?? If you have, were you able to do anything to make it stop?!

Omg!! I've had it for a couple of weeks. It's so gross and no I haven't found anything to stop it =( apparently it's normal for most women.

TMI - I have been leaving the room if I need to go because the smell is so yuck and I don't want my son or hubby to smell it =/

I'm so hungry right now! Don't want to eat because it will make it worse!!!!!! Sorry ladies, it gets worse during your pregnancy and not much helps!

LOL... As I was standing there doing the dishes a bit ago, I was thinking that I should make a thread and ask this exact question!!

Mine has been awful! They just sneak out and smell so horrible that sometimes my eyes water. I was thinking it was just me... you know... maybe something I ate?? But its been going on for a while now and I'm pretty sure its just getting worse!

Not that my toots usually smell like flowers or anything... but they aren't usually this bad. :blush: Even my husband has commented on them, and he's usually the stinky one! :dohh: The really bad part is that I just have a lot of gas going on right now too... so its not like I pass the occasionally stinky toot. Its frequent. :sick:

Ok... sorry for the TMI but I have to ask this of all you early 1st trimester ladies...

The past few days I have been extremely gassy - and smelly :blush: Have any of you experienced this or is it just me?? If you have, were you able to do anything to make it stop?!

I had it first few weeks but then it stopped and I got nausea instead and some heartburn.

I had it first few weeks but then it stopped and I got nausea instead and some heartburn.

Funny... mine seems to have picked up while the nausea tapered off. And gotten worse, like the heartburn. :dohh:

Not particularly stinky, but looooooooong...... I could run through the alphabet before they're over! :haha:

I managed to stop it from smelling my stopping eating bananas. I like bananas:cry:

hi all, i was asking my friend this yesterday. Im so bloated and windy and its smell is foul! My poor hubby lastnite! I cant seem to settle but im not going to the loo much either so i know thats also not helping. Dont no whats worse wind or ms? But cant wait to findout! Hope things get better ladies!

Im still suffering from this at 15 weeks. Very unattractive and inconvenient!

Two days before I even found out, I was driving when it was raining pretty badly, and I "gassed" myself almost to the point of a car accident. And it's only getting worse. I swear, I'm becoming a master at hiding toots when I'm in public or at work. At home....OH just has to deal. ;p

I haven't had it bad this time round but last time was awful. I remember my first trip to Mothercare and the whole shop was stinking. That confirmed to me that it was quite normal!

oh my goodness, almost killed myself a few minutes ago. i'm not eating much- feeling too nauseous, so i don't think it's diet related. it's so disgusting! glad hubby isn't around!

:haha:Hahaha, oh dear!! Same here ladies, i went upstairs to bed last night and each stair i climbed a trump came out, my OH wouldnt come up to bed for about another half hour, the thing is, i nearly added wetting myself to the equation because i couldnt stop laughing!!
Before i was pregnant i used to see all these glowing healthy pregnant ladies who looked so beautiful, now i know what goes on on the inside, the healthy glow is to disguse the fact that you are breaking wind like a trooper, no wonder they look so rosy!! :blush::haha:

My gas isn't too smelly but there's definitely more of it! I get burpy gas as well, which is mortifying when with people!!

Hahahahaha great thread!! Mine have been so bad the last few days that my husband thought it was the dog....and believe me, the dog's guffs are RANK!! lol :)

My gas isn't too smelly but there's definitely more of it! I get burpy gas as well, which is mortifying when with people!!

Yeah I'm having to let rip more often, but it doesn't smell. My gas has never really stunk though.

But same as above, I'm needing to burp a HECK of a lot more too.
Bad thing about needing to burp? I cannot burp! I get the feeling of the gas coming up, but then it hits something up in my throat, gives me a stabbing pain, and then makes a slow and painful return to my stomach. EUGH

i am doing both, burping and bottom burps! think i'm a bit constipated too so that's not really helping the smell. have dioriah one day and then i'm bunged up for two or three days! even my 3 year old dd comented on the smell last night!

I never knew pregnancy would be this "ugly" ha ha... I have had gas and bloat and constipation for the last 2 weeks :-( I have heard that taking fiber powder would help, but honestly, not much. It didn't regulate me any more than I wanted. My husband has been very sympathetic about my gas pain, he actually encourage me to bottom burp if it made me feel any better ha ha. Lucky me.

"MisStink" I guess you're living up to your name! Hahaha that was hilarious....I died, then HAD to read your post aloud to DF. He was laughing too.
Thanks for the laugh! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->