Sorry - TMI.

XKatX

Reaction score
I know there have been threads about this before, but can't remember them clearly.
For the last 6-7 days, I have been going to the loo - a lot. At least 2 number 2s a day and a lot of it. Is this my body preparing itself? Does it stay like this now until I finally go into labour? I'm so worried that I am going to be caught out one day soon. I had to kick OH out of the bathroom this morning and only just made it.
Please bring me some good news ladies!!!

Fingers crossed XKatX LO is getting ready for big enterance.

I have also been like this since last Friday, going at least twice a day. Fortunately for us we have to loo's in our house. x x

I've been like it for a few weeks now - I seem to get rid of things (sorry TMI) really quick like I'm constantly trying to keep things to a minimum....

x

I've been like it for a few weeks now - I seem to get rid of things (sorry TMI) really quick like I'm constantly trying to keep things to a minimum....

x

Oh great. It's just a good job I finished work the other day - I'd had a couple of incidents when I'd only just made it to the loo! Not easy when anaesthetising a patient and getting the sudden urge to go to the loo - NOW!!!

Ooooh i hope it is your body getting ready and you get your :baby: soon!!!

i've been the same for a while now and considering i used to go maybe twice a week, its a hell of lot for me!! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU THO!!!! i'm gona have the first november baby!!!!

I've been the same for about a week now too, like MrsP though we have 2 loos so we're ok in our house unless Faith's on the loo aswell as the OH!!!! x

i've been the same for a while now and considering i used to go maybe twice a week, its a hell of lot for me!! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU THO!!!! i'm gona have the first november baby!!!!

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!:hissy: I refuse to let you beat me!!! I want to see my baby now!!!:devil:

I was the same just before I had my LO, cleared my system out (Sorry TMI). So could well be your body getting ready. Good Luck xx

I'm the same over the last few days - I really hope it means LO is coming soon! I can't wait to hold her!

I've been getting more uncomfortable braxton hicks too, but from what I've read before all the starting symptoms can go on and on...

for the past 2 or 3 days

i have been going to the loo every few hours or so, but only a little bit at a time

and i dont feel like ive got a bad stomach or anything

so im really hoping that this is the final clear out, but knowing my luck, the baby is just squashing my bowls!!

XX

I'm the same too, at least twice a day! It's got to be our bodies preparing!

I had a major clearout before I had Grace but it was all in one go on the day I had her. Hope your LO comes soon!

glad you posted this Kat! I have been the same for about 2 weeks, not quite as urgent as yours but ridiculous clear outs every morning. Surprised toilet is coping!!! Oh god TMI!!

Dear God, I've been like this for weeks.... It's mortifying. I have almost had to prise Danny off the toilet! If it's a sign of things to come, I don't know when!! xx

Things are starting to speed up, compared to the rest of my pregnancy where it was about once or twice a week, now I'm going either every day or every second day.

I've had similar symptoms for the past few days too, really hope it's early signs for us!
xx

Good luck Kat... Although i've been doing numbers 2's every day too and they are really soft/diahreah, i've also been peeing huge amounts regularly...

Was told it is the pressure from the baby being head down though.

Hope something is starting for you though.

Sounds like it's just one of those things then, from what you are all saying. At least things are happening - even if it is slowly!!
Looks like like I've officially joined the "watch for any sign and symptom possible in a paranoid style" club!!!:rofl:

Sounds like it's just one of those things then, from what you are all saying. At least things are happening - even if it is slowly!!
Looks like like I've officially joined the "watch for any sign and symptom possible in a paranoid style" club!!!:rofl:

Do you need to pay to join that club or can anyone join? If so can I? :rofl: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->