Sorry to disturb

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
First off congrats to all you ladies !!!

I've poped over from ttc to ask, if anyone was a week late for there af kept getting af cramps and minor breast pain , and didn't have a period and went on to get a bfp?

Call me crazy but I haven't taken a test since last Wednesday/Thursday as I'm used to disappointment, I'm taking a test on Friday but just wondering if any of you ladies have experienced this or something similar?

Also I've never been this late ! I'm currently cd 37!!!!

Thanks ....:)

With my first I was a week late but after trying for 8 years I didn't want to test. My other half made me tear just to be in the safe side. I didn't see the point cause I 'new' it would be negative like every month for the last 8 years. Turns I was Infact pregnant. I have never been so shocked and happy in all my life.

This time, I was 3 weeks late, my periods had been all over the place since giving birth to my daughter. My longest cycle was 59 days. So I didn't think anything of it. I took the test just to rule out pregnancy. Again it was a very unexpected shocking positive as we were not trying this time and wasn't ready for number 2 but here I am 13 weeks into number 2. Get a test and do it, it should show positive by now if you are pregnant. If it's still negative and your period doesn't show ask your doctor for a blood test. Good luck xx

With my first I was a week late but after trying for 8 years I didn't want to test. My other half made me tear just to be in the safe side. I didn't see the point cause I 'new' it would be negative like every month for the last 8 years. Turns I was Infact pregnant. I have never been so shocked and happy in all my life.

This time, I was 3 weeks late, my periods had been all over the place since giving birth to my daughter. My longest cycle was 59 days. So I didn't think anything of it. I took the test just to rule out pregnancy. Again it was a very unexpected shocking positive as we were not trying this time and wasn't ready for number 2 but here I am 13 weeks into number 2. Get a test and do it, it should show positive by now if you are pregnant. If it's still negative and your period doesn't show ask your doctor for a blood test. Good luck xx

Thank you ever so much for your reply, this is why I haven't taken a test, I'm not quite at the 8 year mark, but it's over 4years ttc and like u I think i won't get a positive not after all this time , these af pain are very mild and confusing I guess I'll find out Friday and I'll pop an update here to , congrats on your new pregnancy ❤️xxxx

When I got pregnant with daughter, I had very intense cramping. I didn't test bc I was 45 years old and not trying to get pregnant, plus had been told I'd not be able to get pregnant (multiple losses when younger). And, of course, at that age I'd never expect to be pregnant. Since I didn't get my AF on time, I just thought I was having a wonky cycle. I don't recall how my breasts felt, but I had so much cramping I was sure AF was going to show at any time. Finally, when the nausea kicked in, I took a test and it was a super dark positive. Good luck, hun. Hope this is it for you!!

Thank you ever so much for your reply, this is why I haven't taken a test, I'm not quite at the 8 year mark, but it's over 4years ttc and like u I think i won't get a positive not after all this time , these af pain are very mild and confusing I guess I'll find out Friday and I'll pop an update here to , congrats on your new pregnancy ❤️xxxx

I too had AF cramps with both pregnancys. I was sure it was on its way but it never showed up. But the pains were quite strong. I still get AF pains now with this pregnancy. But I put that down to things stretching. Sorry it's been 4 years for you, it's horrible journey when it takes so long. You really do begin to feel like it's never going to happen. I pray this is your time though. Xxx

When I got pregnant with daughter, I had very intense cramping. I didn't test bc I was 45 years old and not trying to get pregnant, plus had been told I'd not be able to get pregnant (multiple losses when younger). And, of course, at that age I'd never expect to be pregnant. Since I didn't get my AF on time, I just thought I was having a wonky cycle. I don't recall how my breasts felt, but I had so much cramping I was sure AF was going to show at any time. Finally, when the nausea kicked in, I took a test and it was a super dark positive. Good luck, hun. Hope this is it for you!!

Thanks for your reply ! , these post are making me feel very hopeful, and the cramping seems to be very common ?, I really hope this is it too, and it's not my body paying awful tricks , I'm tempted to test now but I've waited this long and will test Friday 😁🙏🏻🙏🏻

I too had AF cramps with both pregnancys. I was sure it was on its way but it never showed up. But the pains were quite strong. I still get AF pains now with this pregnancy. But I put that down to things stretching. Sorry it's been 4 years for you, it's horrible journey when it takes so long. You really do begin to feel like it's never going to happen. I pray this is your time though. Xxx

Again thanks for your reply !, I really hope and pray I have a babba settling in 🙏🏻 it's has been one hell of a journey and it feels like it will never happen , but here I am still fighting for what I want the most and that's to be a mother 💪🏻🤗, I hope my cramps mean something good , normally before a af I suffer BAD ! The pain and breast tenderness is 20 times stronger than what I have now... :shrug: 🙏🏻

Yes and it was what drove me to start temping. I had been trying for sooo long and had regular cycles at the time and was just positive I was pregnant. I had all the signs and I kept buying test (spent a bloody fortune that month!) only to finally get AF late :growlmad:

I decided after that I would chart so I would have a better idea of what to expect and not always feel like I was on the seat of my pants each cycle. It ended up being the best thing because I learned why I wasn't getting pregnant and was able to sort it out and finally have my dd.

Hopefully the witch leaves you be and the symptoms you are having are in fact pregnancy related and not pms related ( they're so friggin similar sometimes).

Yes and it was what drove me to start temping. I had been trying for sooo long and had regular cycles at the time and was just positive I was pregnant. I had all the signs and I kept buying test (spent a bloody fortune that month!) only to finally get AF late :growlmad:

I decided after that I would chart so I would have a better idea of what to expect and not always feel like I was on the seat of my pants each cycle. It ended up being the best thing because I learned why I wasn't getting pregnant and was able to sort it out and finally have my dd.

Hopefully the witch leaves you be and the symptoms you are having are in fact pregnancy related and not pms related ( they're so friggin similar sometimes).

i just hate the not knowing , with that being said, my cramps have gotten a little stronger, so maybe af is on her way after all , just ridiculously late :shrug: xx

Ive been trying for 3 years (Actually 11 but 3 after a tubal reversal). I was a week late (its normal,for me to go 3 weeks late sometimes).I had one cheap test so I decided to take it and it went positive right away. I about hit the floor. I went and bought a clear blue digital it too went positive right away and said 3+ weeks. I called the doc and she sent me for blood work. My first HCG was over 10,000. Crazy! I am now 8w2d. I really thought I was going to start cause I kept having my AF cramps and horribly sore breasts (that too was normal but I usually had the sore breasts a week before I start). I still am having the AF cramps just not as often and the doc said thats normal.

Scout, how did your pregnancy go? Im 45 and scared too death! I had a tubal reversal 3 yrs ago. I had given up back in the summer cause I was told I wouldnt get pregnant unless it was on Clomid and with and IUI because I have a horribly tilted cervix. I had about 6 IUIs and was on Clomid over a year. Doing the temps, charting etc for about 3 yrs. my regular gyno told me to just stop everything and enjoy my husband because the whole TTC had me stressed to the max. So I thought it was fate. I stopped everything and quit trying and Low and behold just ended up pregnant. Ive already had an ultrasound and everything looked great but I cant help but worry now because of my age and it happening so easily after yrs of trying with help. I also had a failed IVF several yrs ago before the reversal.

Hi there...

So my 2nd cycle of the pill was the cycle I conceived this pregnancy.

My first cycle off my cycle was 26 days...which is typical.

This cycle I went all the way to CD 39...wasn't tracking ovulation.

BFN on CD 36 and went on vacation to Orlando. On CD 37 I was feeling some weird cramps and thought maybe I was going to get AF. still nothing.

Came home from vacation on CD 39 and still no period... took a test at night and it was BFP!

I am sure I ovulated late this time because I got my beta done on 2/10 and it was 26 and done at 2/12 and it was 78 (it tripled) but those numbers are indicative of an early pregnancy. First scan is March 1 when I think I am supposed to be 6 weeks.

There is hope!

Thanks ladies , these stories are really keeping hope alive ☺️😊, it's crazy how I'm feeling, one minute I'm certain she's coming, next thing I'm like nahhhh, it's a really weird feeling 🙈🙈, I feel kind of heavy and Achey with backache these past couple hours, like I've done a load of siit ups , the cramps i do have are very similar to af but there not as painful, although for a moment earliar they got fairly strong, and I thought here she is, but nothing I haven't had to take any pain relief For these cramps as of yet either and with af I'm normally climbing the walls, I suffer pretty bad🤔?? , I can't get my head around the fact that you can still have af symptoms although your pregnant that's so confusing and totally not fair 😂🙈🙈

I forgot to mention, these past 2/3 days I can constantly taste blood in my mouth !!! 😷

Hi!

It took me two years and failed treatments before my natural surprise! And now I am pregnant again after 25mg clomid! With my first pregnancy I don't remember having many symptoms... but with this one I do have cramps. I don't know if everything is okay but everyone is assuring me that it is normal!

I would test if I was you ;)

It's also possible it is a cyst. I had that a few times. Late AF, terrible cramps, BFN. Each time they found a cyst that resolved itself when AF finally arrived.

Scout, how did your pregnancy go? Im 45 and scared too death! I had a tubal reversal 3 yrs ago. I had given up back in the summer cause I was told I wouldnt get pregnant unless it was on Clomid and with and IUI because I have a horribly tilted cervix. I had about 6 IUIs and was on Clomid over a year. Doing the temps, charting etc for about 3 yrs. my regular gyno told me to just stop everything and enjoy my husband because the whole TTC had me stressed to the max. So I thought it was fate. I stopped everything and quit trying and Low and behold just ended up pregnant. Ive already had an ultrasound and everything looked great but I cant help but worry now because of my age and it happening so easily after yrs of trying with help. I also had a failed IVF several yrs ago before the reversal.

My pregnancy was fairly uneventful. My first OB visit, I was told to not get attached bc I'd miscarry. Saw a nice hb the next appt. Heavy bleeding and cramping 2 days later so thought the worst. Went back in 4 days later, and baby still there with strong hb. At 13 weeks, I saw a genetic counselor who told me I had a risk of 1:11 for trisomy 13, 18 (both fatal) and 1:17 for Down syndrome. I had the MaterniT21 blood test and all came back fine. I was told by the perinatologist that the closer I got to term, the higher risk of still birth due to placenta problems of older women, but my water broke at 35w2d. Baby was fine except a bit of jaundice. She's now almost 3 and perfectly healthy, happy and wearing me out!! Congratulations and good luck! Feel free to message me any time.

Thanks ladies , these stories are really keeping hope alive ☺️😊, it's crazy how I'm feeling, one minute I'm certain she's coming, next thing I'm like nahhhh, it's a really weird feeling 🙈🙈, I feel kind of heavy and Achey with backache these past couple hours, like I've done a load of siit ups , the cramps i do have are very similar to af but there not as painful, although for a moment earliar they got fairly strong, and I thought here she is, but nothing I haven't had to take any pain relief For these cramps as of yet either and with af I'm normally climbing the walls, I suffer pretty bad🤔?? , I can't get my head around the fact that you can still have af symptoms although your pregnant that's so confusing and totally not fair 😂🙈🙈

I forgot to mention, these past 2/3 days I can constantly taste blood in my mouth !!! 😷

I was teaching at the time and I was so sure AF was about to show, I wore a tampon to work every day. So yeah, it can feel just like AF is on her way. And, like I said, my cramps were actually worse than when AF is coming. Pregnancy never once entered my mind. I don't even know you but I'm getting excited for you LOL I sooo hope you are pregnant!

Mytimewillcum - Oh I hope you are pregnant :) Is it an option to get a blood test done? And then maybe an ultrasound? If you're not pregnant, could be a cyst. But the blood taste in mouth is a good sign. I'm just newly pregnant but have had intense symptoms since before I tested positive. And yes, the cramping feels exactly like I'm on my period. So I really hope these are pregnancy symptoms for you..!

Keep us updated!

I was teaching at the time and I was so sure AF was about to show, I wore a tampon to work every day. So yeah, it can feel just like AF is on her way. And, like I said, my cramps were actually worse than when AF is coming. Pregnancy never once entered my mind. I don't even know you but I'm getting excited for you LOL I sooo hope you are pregnant!

😂😂 aw so sweet , I will post an update Friday either way😁, I'm am praying this is it !!! I think I'll be heartbroken if it's bfn or af shows up, 🙄🙏🏻

Mytimewillcum - Oh I hope you are pregnant :) Is it an option to get a blood test done? And then maybe an ultrasound? If you're not pregnant, could be a cyst. But the blood taste in mouth is a good sign. I'm just newly pregnant but have had intense symptoms since before I tested positive. And yes, the cramping feels exactly like I'm on my period. So I really hope these are pregnancy symptoms for you..!

Keep us updated!

You ladies are so lovely l!!,

I'm seeing my gp Friday to discuss why my af is M.I.A, but hopefully I'll have a positive test on the Friday morning 🙏🏻😁😁 I will be shocked if it is positive , positive test and af cramps ? 😂😂 it's kinda crazy 🙈

Cant wait to hear the outcome! I had some cramps and sore breasts around/after af was suppose to be here. Wasn't expecting it at all but after 5 days late decided to take a test :) Praying you have good results and looking forward to Friday with you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->