Sorry to disturb

Cant wait to hear the outcome! I had some cramps and sore breasts around/after af was suppose to be here. Wasn't expecting it at all but after 5 days late decided to take a test :) Praying you have good results and looking forward to Friday with you!! :hugs:

Eeeekkkk , love all these positive stories!, bring on Friday ! 🙏🏻🎉 xx

Still no af 🙈(Yay) testing tomorrow 😁😁. Found that after bd with df this morning I had a massive cramp in my uterus, which went after about a minute or so, I've actually been sick this morning twice , BUT the only thing that has change is the cramps, they have eased off a lot ,and now I have minor backache and my bbs are getting a little more tender , this does happen with a period to so I'm just sitting tight although it doesn't seem like she's coming

Anyone have minor backache early into pregnancy ? :flower:

Yes to the backache! TEST ALREADY !!!! :D

😂😂, tomorrow morning, I'm so proud of myself!, I have even been out shopping and didn't buy a test , it was torture 🙈 So backache could be a sign too then 😁 I'm actually excited to test tomorrow xx

I don't know how you haven't tested already! I admire your will power! Fingers crossed for you!! :happydance:

Also I keep second guessing myself and it's not helping 🙄 D day tomorrow !! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

The backache was one of my first symptoms. I had it way before I even tested. I had started a new gym and just kept thinking it was something I did there. Then when I found out I was pregnant and it didnt go away I thought something was wrong like a Tubal. It was almost constant. It did go away but it would come right back and more to the lower left side. The doc said that was perfectly normal and very common in early and late pregnancy. Im a little over 8 weeks and its starting to get alot better already.

I don't think I'll need a test ladies , I've just started spotting (not common) 💔 No pain as of yet either, So glad I didn't buy test , I'm very upset to say the least!!, more so coz df got excited, I haven't told him yet, as I don't no what gunna happen but I'm not holding out much hope 😢 Like wth happened to this cycle?!, I run like clock work usually, give or take a day or two , if this is af I'm giving next month my all !!! , thanks for all the kind words and support really really appreciate it xxxx

I'm sorry and feel your pain I really do! Please try charting (if your able) and opks too if you want to be super tracker and it will take the surprise out of your cycles. Even if you have regular cycles normally it's nice to see what's going on in your body before during and after ovulation. Seeing dips here and rises there you can sometimes see more ahead of time or in retrospect that are really helpful.

On a side note I had bleeding with all my pregnancies so charting helped me to know if it was the witch or implantation bleeding. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"