• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sorry to intrude ladies.....

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
just wanted to ask you all a bit of advice. We are currently looking at bouncy chairs/rockers/swings, but really can't decide on what is best!!

What did you all have and why did you love it so much? Were there any negatives to your choice? :D

Thanks so much xx

Don't get one because it goes with your living room (my mistake) get a lovely, bright, fun, stimulating one!

My grandparents bought a winnie the pooh one, which was useless at first as it didnt support her head at all (it needed padding in with something heavy if that makes sense)
My OHs friends gave us a mamas & pappas one which Olivia loved, colourful, vibrated, bounced & played music.

Not sure what to get for a small baby but my sister had the Fisher Price Jumperoo and my niece loved it...though she was a bit older before she started using it and she freakin' would get that flying... :)

We didn't get one for our LO as our living room isn't big enough. We just got her a chair that we use for a lot of stuff - feeding, playing, napping, etc. It can sit solid or switch to rocking... I think they are called bouncers in other places like the US - here in NL they are called 'wippestoels' :)

We havie the the Fisherprice Rainforest Swing. Was a present when Poppy was about 3 months old and she still uses it now, though not as much. Two of my friends tried their LOs in it and have both now bought their own :)

We got this one

Attachments

• fisher.jpg
    fisher.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
I got Tabitha the Grago swing, however i would get the Graco swing n bounce one now.. it was suuccchh a dream as she would fall asleep in it everytime i put her in it and now she plays with the toys in it. But she get a bit bored so the bounce bit would be handy now..

First I bought Daisy the pink fisher price papasan one, it was fine for the first month but then she started to hate it! It looked lovely but it didnt rock and just vibrated.

So I decided to go more "old skool" and get a bouncy chair and went for the mamas and papas Capria and it was fab, not much use for a tiny baby though cos it is quite upright, but it has music,vibration, bounces and a toy bar, it is quite neutral colours but was a really good chair and we only just stopped using it!

We have the Papasan Cradle Swing. We LOVE it! It's great, swings side to side as well as front to back. Although I'd suggest getting one that plugs into the wall... 4 D Cell batteries a pop was getting pricey!

Although my OH rigged it so we don't need batteries anymore :smug: Now I'm just worried about fire hazards, lmao.

I bought the fisher price ocean wonders swing and then the jumpero for when he got older ..i loved both

We got Jack a vibrating bouncy chair from mothercare and it's a god send, Folds flat aswell. Jack sits for ages in it

Thanks girls, always good to have insider info :D

Hi hun

I got this one for Rihanna https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...&engine=froogle&keyword=Graco+Swing+n;+Bounce

Which plays lots of tunes which sent her to sleep when new born and different speed and also has a tray which you can attached when LO is older with toys attached. This is a swing and a Bouncer in one.

Selling it soon though cos she is getting bored of the swing a little cos she loves her jumperoo.

I also got the fisherprice Think Pink Bouncer too which is going so cos she can sit too far forward in it!! Lil monkey!! xx
x

we're still without swing, but we are looking to buy this one:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Baby-Swings/FisherPrice-Rainforest-Cradle-Swing(0017924)

We had the Mamas and papas swing which was a god send! Lexie loved it and it was great as it was battery operated so would swing her to sleep. She doesn't use it now however but it was well worth the money. I would say any that have an automatic swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"