Sorry to pop in unannounced

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
BUT............I've got a question...........Any ladies over here get a "period" when it was due but only pantyliner worthy??? I'm on the second day of :witch: and its rather light. I know that it is possible to get bleeding during early pregnancy and that it's not the actual :witch: because that's impossible. But my thought process was that the "period" would be brownish instead of bright red. Mine was bright red. sorry for the TMI but today its barely there and was wondering if anyone had light bleeding(panty liner worthy) that was bright red???? any answers would help............Thanks

Hi,

If you read through some of the posts in this section you'll see quite a lot of people have had spotting or bleeding, but I guess nobody wants to steer you in the wrong direction either way.

There's no one answer to your questions really, because it seems everyone is so different. Some people seem to have reddish blood, others very brown... some it's not a bad sign, others its a sad one.

Have you taken a test?

x

THanks for responding, I havent tested yet cause :witch: showed up right on time, but the lack thereof kinda made me question it. I will test if tomorrow is just as light.......thanks for responding

i missarred at 5 weeks previous to this period,i bled red blood,not brown like many exsplain....noone can tell u its for urself to go to ur gp they will take bloods from u and they will refer u to the early pregnansy assesment unit and give u a ulter sound scan to cheak

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->