Sorry to post again...

Knifey

Reaction score
So I posted a thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/518299-posting-here-again-some-advice.html) not too long ago. Since then I went to the Er with chest pain. My hands and feet were tingly and numb and I had dull chest pain and pelvis cramps. They did a CT scan of my stomach and the dr. said that he saw a lot in my intestines and diagnosed me as severely constipated. The thing is I have been extremely regular. More so than usual. I'm also extremely hydrated and I have been taking a lot of fiber. I'm still having my symptoms and can't explain my weight gain and stomach extension. I had given up thinking I was pregnant but thinking something must be wrong with my body (because I know my body and something is up) until my bf got a funny look on his face and started pressing on my stomach. It was extremely hard. I know for a fact I have cysts and I know the CT scan didn't pick up on that so I was wondering if it was possible it'd miss a baby, even if I were 5 or 6 months.

Your not suppose to have CT scan when your pregnant because of radiation. Ive read your other post and agree with the advise of the other ladies, go to your Doctor and ask for a Pregnancy scan, if you are like your mum (didn't know she was pregnant till 7 months) then you could well be your self, many women don't know there pregnant till the babys about to pop. Also ive seen women skinny still at 8 months pregnant.

Have you taken a pregnancy test or had blood work done. I think blood tests are pretty conclusive.

Your not suppose to have CT scan when your pregnant because of radiation. Ive read your other post and agree with the advise of the other ladies, go to your Doctor and ask for a Pregnancy scan, if you are like your mum (didn't know she was pregnant till 7 months) then you could well be your self, many women don't know there pregnant till the babys about to pop. Also ive seen women skinny still at 8 months pregnant.

Would it have shown on the CT or is it possible it could have been tucked away? It still would have shown, wouldn't it have?

I just recently read about ectopic pregnancies, most of which occur in the fallopian tubes. Those are never viable as the fallopian tube bursts. An interesting piece of information that I had never heard of before, however, is that in very, very, very rare cases an ectopic pregnancy can occur outside the reproductive system - the embryo attaches itself to another organ (stomach, liver, whatever it can). From what I have heard, if you have an ectopic pregnancy hcg is hard to detect on hpts. Look this up and print whatever you can find out about it to bring with you to the er or ob/gyn. I would definitely find a new doctor though, even though you've had a rough time with them. You'll find someone that will finally listen to you. If this is an ectopic outside the reproductive system, this is dangerous for both you and baby. Would your bf be willing to come with you and make sure you get the u/s?

I just recently read about ectopic pregnancies, most of which occur in the fallopian tubes. Those are never viable as the fallopian tube bursts. An interesting piece of information that I had never heard of before, however, is that in very, very, very rare cases an ectopic pregnancy can occur outside the reproductive system - the embryo attaches itself to another organ (stomach, liver, whatever it can). From what I have heard, if you have an ectopic pregnancy hcg is hard to detect on hpts. Look this up and print whatever you can find out about it to bring with you to the er or ob/gyn. I would definitely find a new doctor though, even though you've had a rough time with them. You'll find someone that will finally listen to you. If this is an ectopic outside the reproductive system, this is dangerous for both you and baby. Would your bf be willing to come with you and make sure you get the u/s?

Yes he would. He's been pushing to gt one because he is tired of the whole thing and just wants answers. We just don;t know how to go about it and we have no way to get to an appointment and no money to pay a copay for a dr. That's why we were hoping the er would figure shit out but the drs there say they cant give me an ultrasound and they even said they only look far enough to make sure it's nothing serious enough to kill me. They can't even diagnose stress or anxiety attacks. But the only way we've gotten there is by ambulance. We don't have another way.

would a ct scan of the stomach show the uterus? I can't imagine if I were having strong pelvic pains why the dr wouldnt bring up cysts or fibroids if he saw them right? So does the scan not show all of that stuff?

You should contact your doctor and get a blood test.

I had every symptom of pregnancy even the hardness of the stomach and it was where I wasn't using the bathroom.

I had every symptom of pregnancy even the hardness of the stomach and it was where I wasn't using the bathroom.

That really can't be it because I got multiple times a day.

That really can't be it because I got multiple times a day.

Then you should get a blood test done. The faster you know you're pregnant the faster you can get on prenatal vitamins and prepare your body for the long journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->