• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sorry very OT but

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Can someone just click on this link and tell me if my FB page is completely private or not? I can't work it out and I don't want people I went to school with looking at my photos of LO and gossiping about me. Thanks :flower:

ETA link removed

You can see some pics, who your engaged to, some things on ur wall, who u added and like all your friends

You can still see some of your pictures, you can see your album Profile Pictures, you can make this private though if you manually go in there and just click "to friends" or something. Also, you can see all of your friends, shows your info like where you go to school, about you, engaged to, etc etc.

screen shot really didnt work tho...
ummm if u go to your profile, click on view as on it next to edit profile, at the top in blue it says PUBLIC u click that and it shows what it looks like to everyone else. so if u dont like it u go to your privacy settings.

Hope it helps hun :flower:

Oh I'm so confused with it all :nope: Thank you both! Went and deleted everyone I'm not close with thinking the page was private and turns out it isn't :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"