Sorry Winge.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Nibblenic, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Nibblenic

Nibblenic Well-Known Member

Im sorry girls, complaining.
    But ive not been right since January and tbh i think everyones sick of hearing it. So im just going to write it all down and get it out of my system, Cos today i have offically had enough

Im tired
    Im huge
    ive got a kidney infection and feel like my badder/kidney is about to fall out
    i have a whole in my tooth thats killing
    im anemic
    my pelivs has seperated, and its agony
    the 3 missing discs in the top of my spine are under more pressure than they can take
    my spina biffida hurts like a @[email protected]?>@"£!"$
    im swollen from the waist down
    and cant move without taking 8 paratetamols and 60mg of codine a day, and that only takes the edge off the pain. So i can go to the toilet and eat
    im on anitbiotics that are making me feel sick
    Lo is barely moving cos of the codiene and ive been adviced she will be born addicted
    Im wearing a huge back brace and my tens machine 12 hours a day and sleeping in a huge tubie grip,
    WEll i say sleeping the 4 hours i get cos ive already take all the pain meds i can before i go to bed.

This kidney infection really has 'finished me off' really is the straw thats broken the camels back

I havent been able to pretty much get outta bed for 3 days, and am so desperate for it to be all over. Being pregnant isnt doing me or LO any good at all anymore.
    And i feel SO guilty for all the stuff im taking!!!! I know im making her ill too and its horrible!

Ive got a consultants appointment tomorrow, and im hoping theyll agree to put us both out of our missery

Sorry for complaining girls, just totally upset about it all today.

2. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

oh gosh :( i'm so sorry to hear all you are going through, sounds like hell :(

push push push for an induction, you are pretty close tothe end so hopfully baby will be ready and drs wont say no.

you've made it 8 1/2months, just find the strength for the next 2 weeks. you can do it girlie, the end is in sight.

xXx

3. ClaireyF

ClaireyF Joshua & Bump to be!

:hugs: sending you hugs hun and good luck at the consultants tomorrow, sounds like you've been having a really bad time xxx

4. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

5. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

Sorry your having such a Shite time hunny, Hopefully you can talk the consultant into an induction, you are full term so can't see why he'd say no.
    You've been almighty brave so far hunny, just hang in there, will be over before you know it :hug:

6. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

Aww :hugs: I am sorry to hear you are having a crappy time hun. You are term so I hope they will be willing to induce you or do something at least.

7. babystar

babystar Guest

:hugs: yes push for an induction! I have health probs too and was induced with mmy last one as I could not take the pain anymore. I sat in the consultants fofice and we talked about it and he wasnt sure but i cried and cried and cried and he got on the phone and booked me in for 2 days after.

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

8. Nibblenic

Nibblenic Well-Known Member

Funnily enough, my friend recomended crying too!

How far along were you and did your induction work, without surgical intervention? if you dont mind me asking?

9. tricky nicky

tricky nicky mummy to Alfie

awwww big hugs coming your way!!!!!
    i know it had but try to stay positive and think of little bubba

10. PuffinMuffin

PuffinMuffin Loving being a Mummy!

You really sounds like you're up against it!
    Just wanted to send along big hugs and fingers crossed they can do something for you and LO xxx

11. navarababe

navarababe Mummy To Brooke :-)

12. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun, huge :hug:, you are full term so I hope they agree to induce you. take care :hugs: XX

13. ellismum

ellismum Ellis' mum!!

Sending you :hug: I am getting to the "get him out now stage" but you have strong reasons to push for an induction. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you x