sorry yet another ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by NicoleB, Dec 23, 2009.

1. NicoleB

NicoleB Mama Of Many & Lovin It

So I took a dollar store opk this morning and this afternoon..this afternoons was darker..but I also did a answer brand strip this afternoon at the same time and it wasnt as dark as the control line..what test do I go with? I feel like I'm gonna O..but..:wacko:

2. 2016

2016 Mummy and Preggo with #2!

If it were me I would take the FIRST positive on any test as 12-36 hours to ov. Doesn't matter just get:
    :sex: :bunny: :sex: :bunny: :sex: :bunny: :sex: :bunny: :sex: :bunny: :sex: :bunny:

3. NicoleB

lol I have been like crazy..I am a little confused tho if I discard a temp I took at 3am the other day (Gregory thought it was time to get mommy up and play) than it says I Od 4 days ago..I didnt discarded it before I just corrected it..I dont know what to think now..

4. bexoth2011

bexoth2011 After testing--Not preg:(

I know practically NOTHING about ovulation, but i felt like stopping by to say GOOD LUCK ! xx
    :happydance:

5. NicoleB

LOL well thank you!! Looks like I od 3 days ago FF says..we shall see what a pg test says in a week and a half..