Sorta Scared.lol

crm2008

Reaction score
I realized that the only solution to this is to just take a test. I understand that. But I'm terrified to.Lol Anyway I'm normally right on schedule about 28 29 days it normally varies between the two. well last month(July)my period came late(from the12th-15th) and when it did it was very light heavy for two days then it just kind of went away. Its normally 5 to 6 days. It's now August the 15th and I haven't even gotten my period for the month. I have had cramping around the time that my period would normally be here. To the point I just knew it was coming. My nipples and the surrounding area is also really tender but weirdly just in the morning and at night. And up until about this week I was severely constipated. It is most certainly eating me up but I'm also terrified at the possibility.lol I see everyone over here is so in 2 days past ovulation and bodu temperature and etc... and all that stuff but it just confuses me. Lol But sex did occur on June 21 and August 2. My period in June was typical 5 days and started on the 11th

Oh it is.lol I just want to make sure theres no chance of a false negative.

I'm in the same boat. I was supposed to get af 4 days ago. I had all the symptoms for days, just no bleeding. We've been Ntnp for awhile now. We decided if another lo came along we'd be happy.. But now I'm getting kinda scared that it may be actually happening! I'm going to test today. \\:D/

I ended getting my period from 8/16-8/20 BUT now my left breast is sore, has a HUGE blue raised vein going from my collar bone down the side of my left breast. Its not always raised but when it is theres pains shooting through my breast(which is also really warm). Not to mention the gas I have. I belch A LOT. Even when I haven't eaten anything.

I took two dollar store tests and both were negative. So I have no idea what's going on with my body.lol

And I have officially missed my period for the month of September...smh

What has ended up happening? Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"