SOS !!! Some1 help..lotsa Qs abt conception

snappy

Reaction score
Hi girlies...hows u all doin ?
M new to the site n really glad to see lotsa replies for e1's posts...m sure some1 will help me too...

We are trying 2 conceive since this month only n i want it to happen real ASAP :baby: so jes want a full proof plan :thumbup: but i've some probs..

1. e1 says a girl needs to sleep on her back after intercourse for some time..how much time ? is 15-20 mins enuf ?
2. when i get up n go to bathroom even after some 15 mins, i see some fluid coming out...if its mine or his i dunno :winkwink: but is this normal..i mean if all semen is coming out, any sperms are likely to hit the target or not ????
3. my partner finds it a bit tough with bare skin, he loves condoms more..so with bare skin, deep penetration is not happening rt now..so jes wanna know if it doesn't penetrate deep within, still conception can happen or what...rt now he's coming just an inch inside vagina :sad1:

Need 2 know this soon...if we are on rt track or not..!

Hi Snappy, welcome!

I tend to lay on my back with a pillow under my bum after sex, I've also been known to fall asleep in this position, but most people would usually say half an hour or so is enough.

There's millions of sperm so if you do lose some fluid when you get up, don't worry. There will still be alot more hard at work.

Apparently the best position is being taken from behind, can't remember exactly where I read that now.

My answers are probably useless but I didn't want to read & run lol

:hug:

hi snappy and welcome to BNB

staying on your back for 20 - 30 mins is usually recommended - longerr if you can manage it, but dont worry if you see fluid comming out its the seminal fluid so you are not losing all the spermies!!
also get some pre seed 9theres loads of threads about pre seed) your OH will probably find it feels better if he doesnt like bare skin as the pre seed gives a good lubrication and he can just slide on in!!!

good luck

THink from behind is best as gives deepest penetration and little:spermy:are dropped off right at the cervix

Hi Snappy,
There are all sorts of old wives tales around surrounding conception. (1)Apparently, there is some evidence that suggests a woman should stay led down 4 half hour after sex, pref with bum on a pillow 2 aid gravity (looks a bit silly, but always worth a go!) 2. Semen will still come out whether or not conception has taken place so dont worry about that. As 4 number 3, Im not sure, it could depend on the person or how motile the sperm are. I have heard that the deeper its in the better, and best if man on top or from behind (sorry if tmi!!) as it deposits the sperm right by the neck of the cervix which is good.

But dunno if anythings bin proven, worth a go tho!!
hope this helps:hug:

Hey snappy!

Congrats on starting TTC.

I would recommend buying some OPKs and maybe doing your temp so you know when you are ovulating and then you can pinpoint it exactly for starters.

After AF goes try and :sex: every other day so that you have some good swimmers there and they are 'fresh' - bad word but you know what i mean! Also, if he has a slightly lower count then every other day is better rather than every day as you ensure quality not quantity :rofl:

Doing it on all fours is good for deep penetration but the only problem comes when you have to move and get on to your back after!!!

Missionary is prob the best position, if you can, try having sex with a pillow under your bottom/lower back so your pelvis has tilted and then after he's ejaculated, lie there for as long as you can - they say 20-30 mins is good - if you really want to help then legs up the wall!! :rofl: You will always get some semen coming out afterwards anyway but hopefully a good few million of those little suckers are still there trying to find that egg!

Good luck and i hope the wait is short lived x

for ur quick replies...given me more hopes n relief too ...so now jes waiting n watching..luv u all :hug:

if ur worried about the sperm coming out try "instead cups" depending where u live there called different things,im in uk, there made for af but i wouldnt try it for this!! all u do,after dh as cum and ur laid on ur bk put cup in and it stays in place till u take it out 8-12hr later, and theres nothing there when u take it out! i thik there grt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->