Sound Sensitive Baby

Stacey89

Mother of 1
Reaction score
My baby is sound sensitive. She's a great behaved baby, but she is startled by people sneezing, she cries when something is dropped, the squeak in a door will wake her up when shes been sleeping for an hour...
She doesn't cry much, she's a very happy baby and laughs and smiles all the time.. Just easily woken up so she needs to nap a lot during the day to make up for the loss of sleep during the night..
pointers? anyone else going through this? advice?

My LO used to be like this when he was younger but he is much much better now. I think they do grow out of it to some extent as their nervous system matures. What age is your baby?

We found white noise helped Megan's sleep as it would drown out some other noises. She is still a light sleeper but not to the extent that she was as a baby. Other noises no longer bother her but she notices All noises no matter how faint. She will hear a truck down the street and no one else notices it.

We found white noise helped Megan's sleep as it would drown out some other noises. She is still a light sleeper but not to the extent that she was as a baby. Other noises no longer bother her but she notices All noises no matter how faint. She will hear a truck down the street and no one else notices it.

Thomas is like that too, he will always comment on a distant ambulance or a very faint house alarm or the bin lorry before anyone else hears it.

my LO is the same to the point of whoever is giving him milk cannot talk or he will cry and refuse the milk! its hard with my DD being as loud as a foghorn!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->