sounds awful but.....

kazb25

Reaction score
i know this sounds like a horrible thing to say and i am not a horrible person i just dont know why i feel this way about it but i do so i am sharing just to see if anyone else feels the same so i am not in my own boat.

When i see others scan pictures on here i think that mine compared is the most beautiful and best scan compared to anyone elses, is this just big headed of me and mean or am i experiencing maternal feelings on this one??

like my baby is the cutest and most beautiful lol, sorry but this is how i feel about it.....anyone else feel the same way or is it just me being a cow on here ( mooooooo):blush:

I'm assuming motherly! Lol
At first I was upset because mine wouldn't lay on its back like everyone elses. Lol
But now I love it, I think my monkey has character and its the best to me, x

Hehe.... don't mean to laugh Momma, but it is completely normal. :) There is another gal at work pregnant and just 2 weeks behind me. Her scans have been good, but mine have been better. LOL

perfectly normal.. and it never goes away. My daughter is 3 years old now and i still think she's the cutest lil girl out there.

perfectly normal.. and it never goes away. My daughter is 3 years old now and i still think she's the cutest lil girl out there.

aww bless isnt it special that feeling thou, i never felt this before i had my scan and i just fell in love

i never really thought that from the black and white scans cos everyone's looks similar if you ask me, but when I saw my 3D scans I definitely thought mine was one of the cutest. I seen very cute babies in my life though so I just hope mine is as cute when he is born. I'm pretty sure he will be though!

I thought the same thing about my little gummy bear at my 9 week scan. She was the most adorable little baby I had ever seen. I feel a little bad for not thinking the same of the 19 week scan though because she kind of looks like a ghost to me... I do think she has the cutest baby feet I've ever seen though! I think it's normal motherly feelings.

Definitely normal. You will always think your child is the cutest, smartest, most funny, most clever, child ever. Good thing too, cause they sure give you a run for your money sometimes!

Best wishes.

So according to everyone else it's normal.
Funny story though- I was out with my best friend registering for baby stuff and we were just about done and talking to the lady in the store. She mentioned how cute all the clothes were that we were registering for and all the accessories- I responded with "well, at least if my baby is ugly then she'll be dressed cute"
Pregnancy humor- the lady was mortified. I had my 3d4d ultra sound and the tech said my baby was adorable and I see why she would say that! HAHA!
So it's normal. My baby is cute.

i always see other peoples scans n im like WHATTT I DONT SEEE A BABY... like i dont understand what its trying to show....

but on MINE, i actually see a baby :) and its not just "blobs"

i actually get rather jealous of other peoples scans on here, they are so clear and you see so much....mine are no way near the quality of most :(

i actually get rather jealous of other peoples scans on here, they are so clear and you see so much....mine are no way near the quality of most :(

yeah but i am sure that for the fact u have not managed to get a clear scan pic your baby will be beautiful when it arrives !!!

Aww Kaz your post made me smile!! You feel it now and you will feel it for the rest of your life.
Im terrible, I see all theses lovely little creatures coming out of nursery but when my daughter walks out I just think my god, you are so much prettier than the rest :blush:
And a close friend of mine is due the same day as me and we both had our 12 weeks scans on the same day, mine is cuter :rofl:

Lol it's completely normal and like somebody else has said it will never go away.

It's like my youngest daughter (in my avatar pic) she is the most stunning baby I have ever seen. I get stopped whereever I go with people commenting how stunning she is. So I just say yes I know she's a real beaut xx

I actually think my baby is way hotter than everyone elses baby on here.... kidding... kinda.

I think it's not abnormal to feel that way.

That's totally normal! I always compare my scans to other peoples :haha: I think its definitely a motherly thing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->