sounds awful but.....

yeah seems normal to feel this way, i think its just cause u fall in love instantly and nothing can come between that love, not a cute puppy or someone elses cute baby etc... N-O-T-H-I-N-G !!!!

i know this sounds like a horrible thing to say and i am not a horrible person i just dont know why i feel this way about it but i do so i am sharing just to see if anyone else feels the same so i am not in my own boat.

When i see others scan pictures on here i think that mine compared is the most beautiful and best scan compared to anyone elses, is this just big headed of me and mean or am i experiencing maternal feelings on this one??

like my baby is the cutest and most beautiful lol, sorry but this is how i feel about it.....anyone else feel the same way or is it just me being a cow on here ( mooooooo):blush:

Hilarious!! I think the mother's protective and loving instrict has well and truly kicked in!

lol, i don't really have good pictures so i can't say that
but i do love this little creature to bits and if i see it on screen during ultrasound i think it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen (eventhough we never see much as it turns away)

and tbh... that feeling...i have always had that about my cats, they are the prettiest, cutest, smartest...:haha:
to anyone else they look quite plain and ordinary though hahaha
i actually get rather jealous of other peoples scans on here, they are so clear and you see so much....mine are no way near the quality of most :(
same here,
the machine that prints the pictures prints them off darker than they appear on screen.
and my gyn isn't really into taking "pretty pictures" more functional pictures.

and to top it off our baby has the habit of turning it's back to the scan machine, last time i actually saw a little bit of it's face was at 12 weeks!

definitely normal!! you will always think your child is the best and the cutest etc... its what mothers do!

i know this sounds like a horrible thing to say and i am not a horrible person i just dont know why i feel this way about it but i do so i am sharing just to see if anyone else feels the same so i am not in my own boat.

When i see others scan pictures on here i think that mine compared is the most beautiful and best scan compared to anyone elses, is this just big headed of me and mean or am i experiencing maternal feelings on this one??

like my baby is the cutest and most beautiful lol, sorry but this is how i feel about it.....anyone else feel the same way or is it just me being a cow on here ( mooooooo):blush:

Hilarious!! I think the mother's protective and loving instrict has well and truly kicked in!

lol is that what that feels like, arrghh!!! i get it now, lol now i know what all the other already mothers are going on about :dohh:

I actually think my baby is way hotter than everyone elses baby on here.... kidding... kinda.

I think it's not abnormal to feel that way.

as long as your baby isn't your avatar!! :haha: :haha:

I don't care if I'm biased but after seeing my little boy when I had my 4d scan he is the most gorgeous precious little thing I have ever seen jn my life!

I actually think my baby is way hotter than everyone elses baby on here.... kidding... kinda.

ha ha ha, i was thinking of quoting the exact same thing

Haha x

Har Har. I'm not in the lizard baby making business these days. Besides, I bet the Godzilla is beautiful to his mommy.... maybe.

ha ha ha, i was thinking of quoting the exact same thing

Haha x

Har Har. I'm not in the lizard baby making business these days. Besides, I bet the Godzilla is beautiful to his mommy.... maybe.

lol

completely normal! I remember feeling so smug when I had my 20 week scan that she was so perfect and the picture was so clear and that I had grown my baby all by myself and wasn't I a clever girl..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->