South West Devon and Cornwall Meet 3!

jen1604

Reaction score
Hi girlies!!!
So,how many of us are up for another meet before Christmas?
We could meet in Exeter at Dinky's again and maybe do a bit of Christmas shopping too ;)
We'll need to work out the best time for everyone as some of us have got newborns and obviously one of us (Seraphim) is due early November :) but maybe early December?
So,if I can figure it out I'll do a poll and see when everyone thinks....
Hopefully lots of us will be able to come!
xxx

hi jen, thanks for the message i'm in Florida late November but I'm back 1st Dec so if it's anytime after that I'd love to come (except the 8th - Izzy's 1st birthday :) xxxxxxxxx

I live in Devon and am due 2nd November. Would love to be kept updated on a possible meet up.xx

I've just thought 'yaaay' and that was quickly followed by 'oh sh*t!' I'm away loaaaads in december. Umm i'm here on the 1st and 2nd and after the 19th! I think we should count me out. :dohh:

hi count me in, I will try a dry run to exeter then and see how long and if i make it hahaha early December works for me :0) son is in pre-school 9:15 to 11:45 so afternoons would be best for me though?

I've just thought 'yaaay' and that was quickly followed by 'oh sh*t!' I'm away loaaaads in december. Umm i'm here on the 1st and 2nd and after the 19th! I think we should count me out. :dohh:
Noooooo :( :dohh: I want you to come! :(
hi count me in, I will try a dry run to exeter then and see how long and if i make it hahaha early December works for me :0) son is in pre-school 9:15 to 11:45 so afternoons would be best for me though?
Dont worry I dont think any of us will be up for any kind of early morning meet :) I think mostly everyone has atleast an hours trip (apart from all the lucky ones already in exeter) and the last two meets have been afternoony so you should be fine!

Where in Devon are you Poppy? x

I'm in Plymouth hun :). Anyone else here from Plymouth?xx
Meeeeeeee!!And a couple of others.We did the first meet in Plymouth (this is the 3rd one) xxxxxx

And yay,it looks like there will be a few of us!!Exciting!xxx

Yay :D

Yes, give me at least 4 weeks to come back down to earth (pretty please) ;)
Be nice to have an outing to look forward to by then though. Especially ahead of xmas :D

Now I wish I still had the 7 seater :lol:

Hey everyone, i'm from Launceston in Cornwall and would be up for coming along to the next meet providing i'm not at work! :)

Ooh, ooh, me please!!!! If I don't get out of this house more often I'm actually going to go completely bonkers.

Poppy, I'm just outside Plymouth at Ivybridge.x

I think we should do a January meet too. After all, January is always a bit of a let down after christmas!

Agreeeeed! (Obviously depending on when I have baby etc etc).
But in general,I like that plan.
Im excited for the December meet too,I might dress Ophelia up as something Christmassy xx

Any idea about when this will be then? Need to work out how much i should be saving each week :lol:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"