Southampton?

mum2-3boys

2 boys, 1 bump
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Is anyone from southampton?

I have two boys, one's nearly 5, one 8 months, and my bump is coming by c-section on 3rd aug

Megan

Hi hun :)

I'm in Southampton too, I have a girl whos 5 on the 25th April and bump is due 22nd June. Wonder if there's any more of us!

Lis

Hi girls,
I'm in the forest....near lymington, so quite near southampton, and i work near totton
xx

I'm in portsmouth at the mo' but lived in Southampton all my life, no Lo's yet but i'm working on it :)

Hi there

I live a few miles outside - can I join? :happydance:

"Older" mum expecting my first in January 2010. Would be great to chat to other mums to be in the area. So many questions being new to all this

Thanks

I dont live in southampton (i live in farnborough) I went to southampton shopping the other day!! OMG how lucky are you guys? ikea is HUGE! lol

I'm Southampton way. Born and bred in Romsey, and now living in Rownhams

I love it when people get BFPs even if i dont know them lol i get all excited LOL x

:rofl: i didnt see that!! i was like OMG!! i had to tell everyone and even put it on facebook, i was thinking if i was a student in southampton i would go there and buy dinner every night LOL

i was saying to oh if i was a student moving down here i wouldnt buy things like duvet/pans/plates etc at home i woud wait til i got here and go to ikea. i imagine ikea will be jammed pack in september

lol same!! ikea is like bargin central :rofl: 45p hotdogs is pure madness!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->