Soy and ovulation?

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I suffer from PCOS and ovulate late around CD16/17 I was recommended to take soy isoflavones from day 2-6, I have taken 80mg on those days, today was my last day, when should I start testing for ovulation? I have some OPK at the ready, hoping it might extend my LP by a few days as it was only 9 last month!!

I would start testing around day ten. Be wary of soy though. I also have PCOS and it stopped my ovulating. Have you tried soearmint tea? That's great for ladies with PCOS as it helps to lower testosterone. Click the "team spearmint" flashy in my sit for our little group :)

I haven't heard it spearmint tea no!! Tmi but hoping the nausea and diarrhoea are soy related as my husband has been sick tonight and I suffer with emetophobia :(

What?? That's not considered ovulating late! I would consider that ovulating very early! I ovulate anywhere between CD 30-50 :(
I took soy with my first CD 5-9 and I ovulated CD 21, got a very sticky BFP
I had a lot of cramping and headaches as side effects.
If you want to lengthen your LP it's good to take B complex vitamins!

I meant late in my cycle compared to average :) would prefer to ovulate earlier, been recommended vitex for lengthening LP too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"