Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Aw Faith... that is so precious! Your boys are adorable. They look super chuffed at the news of becoming big brothers! What a lovely idea with the T-shirt’s and the puzzle! Your little bean looks perfect for 8 and a half weeks, I’m so happy for you :flower: and yay to the due date hehe love it!

Ana I would use the 97.47 temp as it is in between the two temps of waking up one and a half hours early and one and a half hours late, if u get what I mean. I would say creamy cm may def signal you’ve already ovulated

My cervix feels medium and slightly open now and my cm is still a bit ewcm but more whitish mixed in if that makes sense. But my temp is still up today not very high above the cover line but def up 36.5. I just added a fake temp for tomorrow so it gives me Ov at cd13. But, if the temp stays at 36.5 tomorrow it gives me Ov at cd12! Lol either way I def know I ovulated either cd12/13 for now. But I’m going with cd13.

I just can’t believe my cervix still feels a bit open. It’s never been open like this for so long and last cycle it almost refused to open until the very last minute lol.

Still just feeling bloated and fuller boobs at 2dpo with lower backache.

Thanks Tesh I went with that and changed it to the middle temp. Anyway got my temp rise today yay! I’ve put in two more just to see if I get the crosshairs and I do so assume I ov sometime overnight between CD14 and 15. If I take out the temp on CD15 it gives me ov on CD14 but I’ve left it as it is. Either way I’m in the 2ww!

I’m really going to try not to symptom spot but I know it will be hard this time knowing I’ve definitely confirmed ov with temp/opk and it being a bit later. I’m feeling positive though!

Tesh, my cervix and cm does usually change very quickly after Ov so no experience with it staying a bit show. Least you know you have definitely O’d and your bd timing was good.

Got everything crossed for us all this month :dust:

Hadn’t been paying much attention to due dates really but FF says I would be due on 8th Jan 2020 if I conceived this cycle. That was my initial due date for my youngest daughter <3

Yay to being in the tww Ana! I think your chart looks accurate for O.

So without putting in extra temps ff has showed I ovulated cd12 but if my temp goes up higher than 36.5 tomorrow which is a high possibility, it changes it to cd13.

Great about the due date! If I ovulated cd13 which I’m sure I did, my due date would be 7 Jan!

I also don’t want to symptom spot esp every detail, I will just take note of the really prominent or significant changes.

I don’t feel positive or negative still lol I just feel normal. If it happens I’ll be thrilled and if it doesn’t I’ll just carry on with next cycle as normal

Ok I am what I think is 2dpo and my cervix is high soft and slightly opened but is def closing now. Cm has also changed to white and lotiony when I check. So definitely past ovulation.

Feeling quite crampy today more in my uterus than back. Think it’s the after effects of ovulation

Ff has confirmed ovulation on cd13 today. Cervix is high firm but still feels very slightly open which is so odd.

Cm is creamy yesterday and today so all seems normal so far. Other than bloating and a bit of backache no other symptoms thank goodness unlike last cycle. I’m still sick though :( So feeling a bit crappy

How are both of you going?

Pretty much same here to be honest, I’ve been really busy last 3 days so not had a lot of time to think about things. I’ve had a bit of on off cramping and I have a lot of creamy cm but otherwise feeling normal.

Had a temp spike today but it’s really warm here at the moment so thinking maybe that might have caused a slightly higher temp.. not sure if it works like that lol but I assume I could affect it.

5dpo here hardly any symptoms so far. Just creamy cm from 2dpo, bloating and such a bizarre one - increased saliva. Have had it since 2dpo and it’s constant. Rather annoying really!

The only thing different is I haven’t had any cramps or twinges at all since ovulation and I usually get them between 1-5 dpo.

Feeling pretty out so not going to test until af is late.

Hope u girls are doing well and enjoying Easter :flower:

Yay to TWW for both of you! Can’t believe your 5dpo Tesh!! Testing with late AF sounds like a plan. I’m also planning that this cycle.

Sorry I’ve been away from the forum over Easter as just so busy whilst visiting family. I’ve really relaxed this month. Allowed myself to have a few drinks, not taken any supplements etc and not stressed about diet. It’s been really nice and what was needed. I started getting EWCM yesterday at cd14. As we were away my OH said we would wait until we were home today but he woke me up in the middle of the night in the mood- felt really nice to just BD during Ov time as we were in the mood rather than a scheduled moment. Haha. I’m guessing I’ll ov on cd18 again. We decided we wanted to relax with the BDing this cycle so will most likely do every other day. But we will see how we feel.

Sending you both lots of baby dust!!

Sweden that’s so great to hear! Glad u got a chance to get away for Easter. And great choice about ditching all the supps etc this cycle I’ve done the same!

I’ve also drank for this cycle and gone with the flow, haven’t changed anything I wouldn’t normally do. I’m having a glass of port as I type this! Lol

This evening my cp is hso with lots of creamy cm. Have no idea why my cervix feels open this tww and I’m not even bothered. I find it quite funny actually because it was almost a no show (excuse the pun) last cycle.

I’m so glad we’ve taken a laid back approach. I want all my trying cycles to be like this actually. And the best part is no outrageous symptoms this cycle thank goodness. I’m 6dpo and my boobs have only just started to feel vv slightly sore this evening.

Good luck with the rest of the bd and have fun ;)

Lots of babydust to you too!

:dust:

Last edited:
Glad you are Enjoying the relaxed approach too Tesh! I think if I’d been this way from the start maybe I’d have had my BFP now. It’s easier said than done to be relaxed though! I think I’ll be back to my normal neurotic self next cycle. Think being busy kept me calm!

I feel now I’m close to Ov the stress is slowly creeping back in. Not much but definitely in the background. That being said I’m surprising myself that I’m not freaking out we are not BDing everyday. We will bd tomorrow again and then Friday if I haven’t Ovd by then. Hoping every other day brings us our BFP!

When is AF due Tesh?

Glad you are Enjoying the relaxed approach too Tesh! I think if I’d been this way from the start maybe I’d have had my BFP now. It’s easier said than done to be relaxed though! I think I’ll be back to my normal neurotic self next cycle. Think being busy kept me calm!

I feel now I’m close to Ov the stress is slowly creeping back in. Not much but definitely in the background. That being said I’m surprising myself that I’m not freaking out we are not BDing everyday. We will bd tomorrow again and then Friday if I haven’t Ovd by then. Hoping every other day brings us our BFP!

When is AF due Tesh?

I know what you mean. This time we only bd 3 times and I just popped in the soft cup each time after for about 8-12 hours and left it to the ttc gods.

The relaxed approach is much better as we don’t psych ourselves up for disappointment. Like I have hardly any symptoms this cycle- none of the usual pokes and twinges or slight cramps. Last night I’ve started with vvv slightly sensitive boobs hardly noticeable and have creamy cm since O but otherwise I feel completely fine. I’m glad I’m feeling no symptoms as last cycle was a nightmare. At least if AF shows up I wouldn’t have gone through all those miserable symptoms.

AF is due next Monday so still a while away. But I’ve got one more assignment due in a couple of weeks so I will be busy with that and planning ds’s Birthday.

Ana I see ff has moved your O day to cd14! So we’re both 7dpo today. How are you getting on? Anything different this cycle?

Yeah I could still be 6dpo but I genuinely feel like it was the day before so I increased that temp that I was unsure about and it moved it back a day. But because I ov later this cycle it’s moved my af due date to 1st May now. So I guess it could either be 1st or 2nd as I altered my chart.

No symptoms so far to be honest. A lot of creamy cm but that’s normal really, and I’ve had like dull cramps on and off since ov but feeling pretty ok. No sore boobs or anything like that.

I’ll prob start testing tomorrow as I have IC, but won’t be using a more expensive test til weekend. Are you holding off testing til af due? As much as I’d love to do that I know I won’t be able to lol

Aw Faith... that is so precious! Your boys are adorable. They look super chuffed at the news of becoming big brothers! What a lovely idea with the T-shirt’s and the puzzle! Your little bean looks perfect for 8 and a half weeks, I’m so happy for you :flower: and yay to the due date hehe love it!

Ana I would use the 97.47 temp as it is in between the two temps of waking up one and a half hours early and one and a half hours late, if u get what I mean. I would say creamy cm may def signal you’ve already ovulated

My cervix feels medium and slightly open now and my cm is still a bit ewcm but more whitish mixed in if that makes sense. But my temp is still up today not very high above the cover line but def up 36.5. I just added a fake temp for tomorrow so it gives me Ov at cd13. But, if the temp stays at 36.5 tomorrow it gives me Ov at cd12! Lol either way I def know I ovulated either cd12/13 for now. But I’m going with cd13.

I just can’t believe my cervix still feels a bit open. It’s never been open like this for so long and last cycle it almost refused to open until the very last minute lol.

Still just feeling bloated and fuller boobs at 2dpo with lower backache.

Isn't the due date crazy?! lol

The boys are on cloud 9! Absolutely thrilled and they're not afraid to tell the entire world that their mommy is having a baby <3 It seriously melts my heart!

How are you doing hun?! How is this cycle going for you?!

Hey Faith!

That really is so precious!

I’m 8dpo it’s evening here now. Had sore boobs and nipples that started yesterday but it’s on and off. Creamy cm had thinned out so AF will prob be right on time. I’m guessing either Sunday or Monday. And I’m completely fine with that

I don’t think I’m going to be testing this cycle will prob just wait for AF to show up.

I’ve taken a much more relaxed approach going forward as the stress these last 3 months was a bit much and I’ve got quite a bit on my plate these next two months.

On a more pleasant note, my niece will be born end of May beginning of June so I can’t wait to give her a cuddle! Some baby is better than no baby hehe.

I still have faith that it will happen I’m just waiting now for it to be my time is all.

Positive thinking all the way!

It was BFN but I knew it would be I’m possibly only 7dpo today. Im not stressing about it though, I just threw it in the bin, don’t want to start getting crazy over lines it’s that what makes it so much more disappointing when AF arrives.

I know that generally speaking LP doesn’t change and if ov day changes then af due date will then change keeping LP the same. But, can your LP actually change in some cases? Or is it a definite no. It’s just if I go by my usual cycle length I’d be due Saturday and I’m feeling a bit like she’s due, my cm has changed and is a bit snotty/ewcm which is normal for me in the days leading up to af. But that would give me a 10/11 day LP and it’s normally 14 days.

I think it’s normal for LP to vary by a day or two but it generally is consistent.

Soy actually only ever added a LP day for me. Otherwise I’m consistently 12dpo.

There was only one other cycle (not on soy) that I had a 9 day LP but I prob got my O date incorrect because my cycle length was still the same.

My cm has thinned out today and isn’t as abundant so it also means AF is not the way for me.

Sorry it’s looking like AF is on the way Tesh. At least with this relaxed approach this cycle we have not set ourselves up for a huge disappointment like last month. I hope it’s not on it’s way for you but totally think positive thinking that your time will come is a great attitude!

Anababe my LP generally stays the same but I have had the odd cycle here and there where it has been shorter.

Faith- I forgot to say in my last post that your boys are gorgeous and the picture was so cute!! So cute they are so excited!

We BD for the second time in this fertile period today. Based on my symptoms I think I’ll ov on Friday. We are unable to bd tomorrow and my anxiety is getting up! Trying to stay relaxed as I Ovd on a Friday with my DD and we only BD on the Monday and Weds then just like we have so far! Guessing we will try to BD on Friday too. Can feel my stress/excitement levels are slowly creeping up but really trying to hold on to the relaxed approach!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->