Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Hi Tesh!

I have had some spotting now, so know AF is arriving tomorrow. I am going to go and buy soy tomorrow.

It was so long ago that I did it but I definitely took them 3-7, and think I started at 100 and slowly increased up to 200mg.

What dosage do you take? I am thinking I will try 2-6 this time. I O lateish (CD20) so hoping it brings it forward a bit!

Also, I am nervous about not having EWCM for the first cycle. Any tips there?

Hey lovey so excited to have a soy buddy this next cycle. I can’t wait for AF to get here!

If AF shows Saturday I will try 3-7 this time. If she shows on Sunday I’ll do 2-6.

I did 160,160,160,200,200 first cycle then 200 all days second cycle. I’m going to do 200 all 5 days again.

The isoflavones I’m trying this time has 300mg of omega 3 fish oil per tablet. So I’ll be taking 1500mg a day of omega 3! I’ll take 1000mg every day after I finished the soy. That together with rooibos and Buchu tea (not sure if you get it where u are) really helped my ewcm this cycle. I also used grapefruit juice.

Last edited:
Hey huni!

Sorry I thought I replied to this :dohh:

Your symptoms seem soooo promising, esp now that you’ve confirmed the hcg has left the building!

Wet cm is also a good sign I’ve heard many woman mention wet cm.

Your follicles at your scan sound amazing, super follicles! I will definitely be surprised if u don’t catch.

I’m pretty sure AF will be here by Saturday but I’m not so bummed more excited to try again for next cycle. Temp rise today was highest all cycle but did my last ic and it was bfn.

I have decided to try soy one more cycle.

I used GNC brand and never felt the effects like I did when I used solgar when I conceived ds. Solgar discontinued the soy isoflavones in SA which is such a bummer.

I found a brand called vitabiotics Menopace it’s a UK brand. It has 100mg per tablet woo hoo! With GNC I had to choke down 10 pills a day just to get A dose of 200mg! And I don’t think the GNC quality is very good. With the Menopace it lists the type of isoflavones used which are the main 3 (can’t spell them - 1 starts with a D like Dadizein, and 2 with a G like Ganazein and Gliyt-something blah blah blah)

I hope it comes in time, I’m due for AF on Saturday. So if it comes by Monday I can do days 3-7. Eager to start the next cycle now! Hopefully 3 is the lucky number this time lol and I could possibly still end up with a November baby or a Sagittarian which I’ll be super happy with too!

P.s. TTC is making me go mental :-$:headspin::wacko:

Hey girl! 9dpo today and my anxiety is driving me crazy. AF started on CD 20 last cycle and I am officially on CD21 today. I woke up at 4am this morning and tossed and turned the rest of the night because I am so nervous after what happened last month that it will happen again. The only thing that is helping me keep my head up is the fact that symptoms are much different this cycle. Boobs are still sore, still cramping, have had heartburn all week now on and off. Checked my cervix twice already today and it is very high and closed, higher than my normal high lol, cm is not creamy and is not ewcm, it's just wet and clear. I had my progesterone test done this morning and am waiting for those results to come back. Hoping to hear high numbers since I had positive opks this time and strong ovulation cramps.

Any sign of AF being near for you or are you still possibly in the waiting game? I am still super hopeful for the both of us!!

@swedengirl welcome to our little soy buddy chat!! I did not use soy, but used Clomid this cycle which I heard is similar to soy!! <3

Hey girl! 9dpo today and my anxiety is driving me crazy. AF started on CD 20 last cycle and I am officially on CD21 today. I woke up at 4am this morning and tossed and turned the rest of the night because I am so nervous after what happened last month that it will happen again. The only thing that is helping me keep my head up is the fact that symptoms are much different this cycle. Boobs are still sore, still cramping, have had heartburn all week now on and off. Checked my cervix twice already today and it is very high and closed, higher than my normal high lol, cm is not creamy and is not ewcm, it's just wet and clear. I had my progesterone test done this morning and am waiting for those results to come back. Hoping to hear high numbers since I had positive opks this time and strong ovulation cramps.

Any sign of AF being near for you or are you still possibly in the waiting game? I am still super hopeful for the both of us!!

@swedengirl welcome to our little soy buddy chat!! I did not use soy, but used Clomid this cycle which I heard is similar to soy!! <3

Hey huni! Your symptoms sound so good esp the super high cervix. When will u get your progesterone results back? I hope the number is super high! From your symptoms it certainly seems it is!

The witch should be here Tom or Sunday. I’m going to wait Sunday as an extra day because soy added an extra day to my lp last cycle. On the plus side no spotting yet as compared to last cycle where I started spotting at 11dpo, I’m 12dpo evening now.

Been having a lot of watery cm so thought I’d find spotting when I went to the bathroom but it’s still just thin and watery now. I checked my cervix and I almost couldn’t find it it was so high. Had to really push to reach it and still couldn’t feel it completely? Weird to explain it. But not getting my hopes up. I should have some spotting by tomorrow if not AF so we’ll see... will also see what’s in store for my temps tom but it took a leap down today so that usually means AF.

Other than that no cramps nothing, just a bit tired. Had no sore boobs today but they seem to be slightly sore again like behind the nipple- still that’s also an AF sign I e had before

Hey lovey so excited to have a soy buddy this next cycle. I can’t wait for AF to get here!

If AF shows Saturday I will try 3-7 this time. If she shows on Sunday I’ll do 2-6.

I did 160,160,160,200,200 first cycle then 200 all days second cycle. I’m going to do 200 all 5 days again.

The isoflavones I’m trying this time has 300mg of omega 3 fish oil per tablet. So I’ll be taking 1500mg a day of omega 3! I’ll take 1000mg every day after I finished the soy. That together with rooibos and Buchu tea (not sure if you get it where u are) really helped my ewcm this cycle. I also used grapefruit juice.

Ok I think I’ll do the increasing method as I did that last time!

I’m taking omega three already and notice it helps with EWCM normally so hope it helps whilst on soy. I bought grapefruit juice but got a bit worried as some said it can be too much estrogen with both soy and grapefruit as grapefruit slows the breakdown of estrogen which soy increases, so I might drink it nearer to O not whole cycle.

I’ll also answer your questions from other thread. The raspberry leaf tea is meant to help increase blood flow and tone the uterus. So people say it helps when TTC. I figured it can replace a normal cup of tea and reduce caffeine at the least. The soy brand I got at the local health store. It’s for menopause but only soy isoflavones (120mg, 50 actual isoflavones). I’ve attached picture with tea and soy so you can see! The soy packet is in Swedish though.

Thanks for the welcome @faith! Really hope this is your month. When are you planning to test or you waiting out AF?

A911DA2C-AE55-45BD-98C8-5BEBFC1F8C65.jpeg

@Tesh23 girl! I still think you have a chance in this cycle! Praying the wicked witch stays away from you! High cervix? clear cm?! Those are sounding very promising. Doesn't cm normally get creamy lotiony before AF and then dry? You definitely are still in the waiting game!

@swedengirl Tesh convinced me to drink grapefruit juice this cycle and it was a real struggle! LOL I pretty much had to plug my nose to take it down.:lol: I'm not sure when I will test. My cycle was induced. Last month my cycle was only 20 days and it was very weird because I do not usually have cycles on my own.
I've been testing with ICs to test the HCG trigger out of my system, but they have all been negative since I started testing it out at 5dpo5dpt, so I am not sure how sensitive they are, but have not used a FRER yet and I am almost tempted to use one tonight or tomorrow to see if I get anything. It's still pretty early to test right now, but time will tell. FX'd!

@sweden - I have also heard that about grapefruit juice. It prevents the metabolism of the estrogen. I took it from cd8-cd12.

The isoflavones I will be using are also for Menopause lol! The raspberry tea sounds awesome going to see if I can find me some. I wonder if it had any effect on ewcm?

@megg - I’m not too sure about my cm as I was really dry because of the soy last cycle, this cycle started of creamy then changed to snot lol sorry tmi and it’s been watery today. Honestly haven’t felt my cervix that high before but it could definitely be my body just tricking me. I feel so good not testing anymore though it was so so stressful. Im happy to wait for AF. I hope she doesn’t take too long as I really wanna do my soy as I will be using a different brand of soy next round.

My anxiety is making me go crazy waiting on my progesterone results! Ughhh! I want to call so badly to see if they have them yet, but I am trying to refrain from being that wacko. lol
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Haha I can imagine the wait is hard!! Are the progesterone levels to confirm ovulation or is it for something else? Sorry I’m new to a lot of the TTC stuff!

Megg Can’t wait to hear about your progesterone and if u took a test yet!!!

Any news?

Got my labs back and they went from a .59 last cycle to a 12!!!!! I went straight to the drug store and purchased a pack of FRERs and got this. I see a vvfl but I am so nervous about it!! Regardless of what happens, I am so happy I finally had a strong ovulation! :) [-o&lt;[-o&lt;

IMG_5370 (1).PNG IMG_5368.jpg

Cd1 for me today. Woke up to temp dip below cover line and horrible backache and cramps.

Going out to get my supplies this afternoon. Think I’m going to also do 2-6 again this cycle. Going to stick to 200 per day as I think I may have built up resistance to the isoflavones.

Can’t wait for this next week to be over so can get to bd lol

Huge temp drop for me and still not full flow but spotting and cramping starting!

Really hoping soy will bring forward my O as it’s such a long wait to CD20....

We conceived our DD using soy 2 years ago in March and my O was predicted around the same time then and brought it forward a couple of days then so hoping March is our lucky month!

@Tesh23 any updates? Did the :witch: arrive this morning?

@swedengirl I hate the cycle wait time, even though it goes by pretty quick, it still can feel like forever. I hope soy works for you girls this new cycle!! <3

Hiya, if AF arrives today I'll be trying soy this cycle, never taken it before so not really sure what I'm doing but was thinking day 3-7, just unsure on dosage at the min xx

Hey Anababe! Both tesh and I have soy babies so we are both fans of it! So fx it works it’s magic for you!

My AF has arrived. It’s weird it’s like once it’s here I’m on to next cycle but the day before when I know it’s coming and I realise my BFP won’t be this month I get so down and upset! But today just pumped for making this our month!

Thanks swedengirl, I hope so too! Sorry af arrived for you, fingers crossed for this next cycle!

Although AF still isn't here for me just alot of creamy/snotty/ew type cm (sorry Tmi), getting crampy/twingy type pains but no af backache or cramps yet.. not sure what shes up to shes always here CD26 and temps confirmed ov so it's not like I ov'd late. Had BFN last night on an IC, surely if I was pregnant it would have def shown the day before AF. Not tested today I'm too scared to see another BFN! Guess I'll see if she arrives later on tonight and maybe test tomorrow.

Not sure how to add my FF chart to my signature, I'll have a look see if I can figure it out!

Thanks swedengirl, I hope so too! Sorry af arrived for you, fingers crossed for this next cycle!

Although AF still isn't here for me just alot of creamy/snotty/ew type cm (sorry Tmi), getting crampy/twingy type pains but no af backache or cramps yet.. not sure what shes up to shes always here CD26 and temps confirmed ov so it's not like I ov'd late. Had BFN last night on an IC, surely if I was pregnant it would have def shown the day before AF. Not tested today I'm too scared to see another BFN! Guess I'll see if she arrives later on tonight and maybe test tomorrow.

Not sure how to add my FF chart to my signature, I'll have a look see if I can figure it out!

Sound like really good signs! Maybe test with a “real” (non-IC) to check? My IC with my DD was super faint for ages after I got my BFP. They were one step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->