Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

B
@Tesh23 any updates? Did the :witch: arrive this morning?

@swedengirl I hate the cycle wait time, even though it goes by pretty quick, it still can feel like forever. I hope soy works for you girls this new cycle!! <3

Been having mild af cramping and backache with spotting today wish I would just start a flow so I can call today cd1 already! Had a bit of flow but it’s just watery pink spotting for now which I do get before it comes on.

It’s already 7:30pm so she better be here soon grr!!

Anababe glad if you’ll be joining us but will be really happy for u if u don’t need too!! To answer your question in the other thread My first ever soy cycle I did 120,120,160,160,200. Nothing. Second cycle when I conceived my ds I did 2-6 (160,160,160,200,200).

This time I’m doing 200mg all 5 days as o feel I have built up a small tolerance. I’m also using better isoflavones this time so fingers crossed! Soy can also push back your ovulation or bring it forward so it depends how your body reacts to it.

Sweden I normally ov around cd14. And it’s brought my ov forward by a day or two. The cycle I conceived ds I ovulated on cd14 which is normal for me.

We are going to end up Soy cycle buddies because our cycles are on the same cd1 it seems! How is that for timing! Lol. Where in the world are u? What time is it there?

Yes it’s crazy we are both on CD1! Hopefully I will O a bit earlier so we have the TWW!

I’m in Sweden but British. And currently it’s 20.00, so I think an hour behind you. Where are you in SA? I have family there near Durban..

AF hasn’t made a proper appearance yet so annoying. Yes you’re an hour behind. If she shows up before 12am should I still put it down as cd1? My temp dropped down to pre ov temps this morning which is usually when cd1 begins.

I’m in westville, Durban :) I did live in London for two years about 12 years ago!

My cervix is so high and the stupid thing feels closed shut. Getting watery brown cm only when I check.

Looks like I may only have cd1 Tom :(

It feels weird to say but hope AF arrives soon! If she’s due to make an appearance but hoping she’s not but think you’re pretty certain she is!

For me it’s good you’re not CD1 as my late Oving means we won’t be on same TWW but maybe with soy and my cycle headstart we won’t be too far apart! But for you I hope she comes and you can get started on your cycle!

Feels nice with the soy as that starts tomorrow and makes me feel like I’m on the way to trying rather than waiting 2/3 weeks for O straight after the TWW!

Glad your cycles are finally here to get going again girls!

Just got home from judging a show choir competition all day and night (it’s 1am) and peed on a frer and I’ve never been so happy to see darker lines! Finally starting to believe it’s for real!

78E150FC-AAC8-4B0D-BDD0-E13AAEE027E5.jpeg

OFFICIALLY CD1 today!

Never been so glad to get my period! Lol

Will start my soy on Monday evening.

Glad your cycles are finally here to get going again girls!

Just got home from judging a show choir competition all day and night (it’s 1am) and peed on a frer and I’ve never been so happy to see darker lines! Finally starting to believe it’s for real!

View attachment 1057140

That is awesome progression!! Don’t even have to enlarge that to see that line!

Awesome progression faith!!! Congrats and H and H 9 months!!

Yay to CD1 Tesh! Fx this is our cycle!!!!

How’s it going for you Anababe?

I’m about to go down and crack open my soy!! Also had a glass grapefruit yesterday and actually really liked it, but won’t have more until CD10 when I start tracking OPKs! Although thinking as I’m taking soy maybe I should start earlier with them this cycle..

Yay can’t wait to start Tom!

I’m so amped for this cycle!! I will probably start my opks cd10 as the earliest I’ve ever ovulated was cd12.

I have a good feeling about this cycle, I really want me a Sagittarian baby! It’s the last cycle we can try to have our bubs this year lol.

What dosage will u be taking?

Yay can’t wait to start Tom!

I’m so amped for this cycle!! I will probably start my opks cd10 as the earliest I’ve ever ovulated was cd12.

I have a good feeling about this cycle, I really want me a Sagittarian baby! It’s the last cycle we can try to have our bubs this year lol.

What dosage will u be taking?

Me too both my DD and I are December babies! The original plan was a December baby but my OH and I got hit with a dose of the baby fever early. So I’m hoping it is meant to be with our original plan. But was a nice time to have a newborn over the Christmas period when my OH has holiday as well as his paternity.

I will be taking 150, Cd2 and 3, then 200mg 4, 5 and 6 I think! Do you think that sounds ok?

I use the Clearblue tests and it says to start 20days before your average Cycle if I remember correctly so that’s CD11 for me, so thinking I’ll do 10 to be safe in case I O early as I Ovd CD 20 this past cycle.

I’m 23 November so first day of Sagittarius haha. My ds is a Taurus like his dad their birthday are 2 days apart. So would love another Sagittarian to even it up!

I think that dosage sounds great. I definitely think with that dosage it will bring your ovulation forward. Cd20 does seem quite late for ovulation. The increase in fsh should mature the egg a little faster.

I think testing from cd10 would be a good bet. Really can’t wait to feel the effects of the isoflavones this time. I never felt them with this last brand I used. I remember feeling a lot of twinges in my ovaries before I ovulated with my ds.

Yes that’s what I remember from soy was the clear ovulation twinges! I didn’t have any other symptoms other than a reduction in EWCM. Hoping the grapefruit helps with this and I’ll force myself to drink more water. Really going for it this month.

My plan daily is this and started today:

Soy CD2-6
2 cups raspberry leaf tea
2 capsules omega 3 and 6 with high DHA
Vitamin D
B50 complex
Prenatal vitamin
30minutes powerwalk by myself or when DD is sleeping for some mindfulness and exercise.

I’ve also got one frer and a digital. And I will not buy more tests this cycle. I will test with FRER on day AF is due which is 12dpo. I’m not doing the crazy testing.

Just hope our timing works out as it’s hard to figure it out when O might move due to soy!

Morning!

Well still no sign of AF.. I've just woke up late this morning, my temp is still way above cover line, do you think waking up an hour and a half later than usual would give me an inaccurate temp. I've got a test for when I go for my fmu, bit nervous to do it but will update in a few mins!

Waking up later will make your temp a bit higher but matched with no AF I’d get testing!!! Fx!!

Hmm BFN, well if I tweak it I can maybe just about pull a squinter, not trusting that though. Cervix is really high today I cant reach it and I have alot of creamy cm, dont really know what's going on. I cant buy a frer til Tuesday morning now so I'll have to just wait and see!

Very crampy this morning so maybe she will make an appearance today! Just want to know either way so I can get on with next cycle, never usually late like this. I'm on 17dpo my LP has never been this long!

Ahhh sorry you’re still in limbo! The signs sound promising though!

How long is your LP normally?

It's usually 15 days I ov on CD 10 and have 25 day cycles. Still no sign of her, I keep feeling like shes arrived but I go toilet and no sign just a lot of cm so still in limbo for now!

Arrgh why do I do this to myself.. I've been letting the tests get to 3 mins and then throwing them away to try stop myself obsessing over lines.. but I just got last nights and this mornings back out of the bin (I cant be the only one to get that crazy Haha!) And I see lines ](*,) I even see progression maybe?

Oh I'm going mad I think.. getting tests out of the bin is the final straw in my TTC craziness :lol:

20190310_160409.jpg Negative Image_938e3c86-7c81-4a72-8441-12877eee61fa.jpg

Definitely see the lines and haha I’ve got tests out of the bin nearly everytime I’ve tested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"