Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Haha glad I'm not the only one. I know they are invalid after the time but gives me a tiny bit of hope

Ok ignore them photos.. exactly the reason they say not to read outside the timeframe lol Af has just arrived.

Glad I'm out of limbo and excited to try the soy this cycle!

Wow such strong lines! Good to know you shouldn’t go dumpster diving after your tests!

Yes at least out of limbo! Have you decided on dosage and days?

Yes that’s what I remember from soy was the clear ovulation twinges! I didn’t have any other symptoms other than a reduction in EWCM. Hoping the grapefruit helps with this and I’ll force myself to drink more water. Really going for it this month.

My plan daily is this and started today:

Soy CD2-6
2 cups raspberry leaf tea
2 capsules omega 3 and 6 with high DHA
Vitamin D
B50 complex
Prenatal vitamin
30minutes powerwalk by myself or when DD is sleeping for some mindfulness and exercise.

I’ve also got one frer and a digital. And I will not buy more tests this cycle. I will test with FRER on day AF is due which is 12dpo. I’m not doing the crazy testing.

Just hope our timing works out as it’s hard to figure it out when O might move due to soy!

That looks like an excellent regiment!

I’m going to carry on with my D3, folic acid, omega 3 and rooibos tea. Couldn’t seem to find the raspberry leaf tea, I’ll have a look online tomorrow.

Yes it does become tricky with ovulation timing, but I think just be safe and start from cd10 and also follow cm. I usually like to bd whenever I have ewcm and for me it’s always the day of or the day after that I get the best quality ewcm. This cycle I think I’m also gonna bd the day or two days after ov just to be sure as we didn’t get a chance to this cycle. If it gets too tiresome I’m gonna make dh do it into a soft cup and insert or syringe it in lol. Last cycle became a bit sore and painful!

Anababe glad AF finally arrived! We are all about a day or two of each other this cycle how lovely! Have u worked out your soy dosages for this cycle and what you would like to try? Can’t believe what solid lines those evaps turned to be like wow! And trust me we’ve all dig out tests from bins before, if we didn’t we wouldn’t be ttc! Lol it’s all this madness it consumes us!

Come on ladies THIS is OUR cycle!! Let’s go get us that BFP!

I’m 23 November so first day of Sagittarius haha. My ds is a Taurus like his dad their birthday are 2 days apart. So would love another Sagittarian to even it up!

I think that dosage sounds great. I definitely think with that dosage it will bring your ovulation forward. Cd20 does seem quite late for ovulation. The increase in fsh should mature the egg a little faster.

I think testing from cd10 would be a good bet. Really can’t wait to feel the effects of the isoflavones this time. I never felt them with this last brand I used. I remember feeling a lot of twinges in my ovaries before I ovulated with my ds.
TESH, my estimated due date will be on your birthday! <333333

Arrgh why do I do this to myself.. I've been letting the tests get to 3 mins and then throwing them away to try stop myself obsessing over lines.. but I just got last nights and this mornings back out of the bin (I cant be the only one to get that crazy Haha!) And I see lines ](*,) I even see progression maybe?

Oh I'm going mad I think.. getting tests out of the bin is the final straw in my TTC craziness :lol:

View attachment 1057162 View attachment 1057163
Those are very obvious lines hun!!! GahhH!!! <3

I get a bit nervous when it comes to trying things I haven't taken before, so prob start off on a lower dose, especially as my cycles are not the longest. I was thinking days 2-6 taking 80, 80, 120, 120, 160.

However I dont think I can class this as CD1 just yet as I'm only bleeding when I wipe not yet a proper flow. I've got awful period cramps so I know shes coming but maybe tomorrow will be CD1 unless it starts properly before midnight.

I cant get to the shops until Tuesday I'll have no time at all tomorrow so it will be days 3-7 if AF starts fully tonight or 2-6 if its tomorrow.

Feeling positive for this next cycle, we didn't get to BD alot last cycle, just once on day before ov, my children were all really poorly with a virus one after the other so ended up every night with a child in bed with me right through all my fertile days. We dont get alot of alone time during the day so made it impossible. Will get in as much bd as we can this time!

Girls, it is feeling more official now!! Just took a digital and let the hubby wait for the results.:bfp:! Made him feel special getting to see it first. :) <3 I am so happy now. Thanks for being there for me! Hugs to you gals! This is going to be a good month for all of us, I just feel it!!

2tgO4m8XSauuPrJv5Eszog.jpg

Sounds good Anababe. We were also battling sickness and trying to BD. Hoping we get in some more this cycle!

So exciting Faith! I’m so happy for you and so cute to allow DH to read the result first!!

God I’ve been getting headaches on soy this time... I didn’t have this last time so hoping it’s working well!

TESH, my estimated due date will be on your birthday! <333333

That. Is. So. AWESOME!!!!

I have to share this - there was a friend of mine who I had on bnb before and my son decided to make his appearance on 17 May, she only told me after he arrived that it was her birthday too! I think it’s good luck!!

And fate!!

When are u going for bloods lovey?

I get a bit nervous when it comes to trying things I haven't taken before, so prob start off on a lower dose, especially as my cycles are not the longest. I was thinking days 2-6 taking 80, 80, 120, 120, 160.

However I dont think I can class this as CD1 just yet as I'm only bleeding when I wipe not yet a proper flow. I've got awful period cramps so I know shes coming but maybe tomorrow will be CD1 unless it starts properly before midnight.

I cant get to the shops until Tuesday I'll have no time at all tomorrow so it will be days 3-7 if AF starts fully tonight or 2-6 if its tomorrow.

Feeling positive for this next cycle, we didn't get to BD alot last cycle, just once on day before ov, my children were all really poorly with a virus one after the other so ended up every night with a child in bed with me right through all my fertile days. We dont get alot of alone time during the day so made it impossible. Will get in as much bd as we can this time!

That sounds like good dosage plan. Better to start low on your first cycle.

Sweden I usually take my soy at night to avoid the nausea and headaches. But thinking about taking them right now in the afternoon so I can see if it’s working lol. Having really painful cramps today so wondering if it’s a good idea or not.

Last edited:
Ahh that’s a good idea to take them at night! I think I’ll be consistent and take them in the mornings for this cycle but if I have to do another cycle (please god that I don’t) then I’ll do evenings!

That. Is. So. AWESOME!!!!

I have to share this - there was a friend of mine who I had on bnb before and my son decided to make his appearance on 17 May, she only told me after he arrived that it was her birthday too! I think it’s good luck!!

And fate!!

When are u going for bloods lovey?
I thought so too when you said the date of yours!! :) That's so cool!!

Waiting for doctor to call back now actually. I am guessing they will have me do it in the next couple days. We are so excited. Hubby might be acting happier than me at the moment! LOL

Also, we are sooooo nervous now about possible multiples!! Eeek! Won't know that part until next month sometime!

I took my first dose today at around 4pm. 210mg!

The isoflavones in these are from both red clover and soy so hope it works. It’s supposed to contain the same type of isoflavones... it’s actually stopped my cramping?! Is that good or not lol. Haven’t cramped since half an hour of taking them.

Haha Faith that’s my only worry withtaking soy! I’d be happy but still the idea of multiples terrifies me!

I felt my cramps have been less taking soy too Tesh! I was wondering if that’s good or bad...

Hi!

Had such a busy day today not been able to get on before now. Hope your all well!

AF hadn't fully arrived when I fell asleep at 11pm last night but was in full force by this morning so I think it's probably best to say today is CD1. I'm going to go shopping in the morning and pick up the soy then start tomorrow night :)

I took my first dose today at around 4pm. 210mg!

The isoflavones in these are from both red clover and soy so hope it works. It’s supposed to contain the same type of isoflavones... it’s actually stopped my cramping?! Is that good or not lol. Haven’t cramped since half an hour of taking them.
Get it girl!!! woohoo!!

Haha Faith that’s my only worry withtaking soy! I’d be happy but still the idea of multiples terrifies me!

I felt my cramps have been less taking soy too Tesh! I was wondering if that’s good or bad...
LOL! Yes!! Such a higher chance! We had 6 mature follicles at our last ultrasound so we definitely have a chance at two or more, scary to think about! But I just pray we have a healthy LO or LOs!! <3

I thought so too when you said the date of yours!! :) That's so cool!!

Waiting for doctor to call back now actually. I am guessing they will have me do it in the next couple days. We are so excited. Hubby might be acting happier than me at the moment! LOL

Also, we are sooooo nervous now about possible multiples!! Eeek! Won't know that part until next month sometime!

Aw that’s so sweet about your hubby... feels so good to know they care just as much as we do.

I was just in fact thinking about whether you would have released more than one egg because of how many follicles you had going! I’m also scared of multiples but what is meant to be will be and life will be better for it!

Girls I didn’t have one cramp since taking the isoflavones and that was almost 8 hours ago. Sweden it’s stopped your cramps too that means it’s working right?! I can’t beleive it because my cramps were super painful and constant. Also no headaches or nausea yet... hoping it IS working.

Ana it’s great AF finally showed! Now you can get going with the soy yay. So we all started on cd2 and all of us started our cycles one after the other lol. What coincidence! I really hope this is our month girls! I’m ready for my December baby!!!! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->