Soy dosage help...

AliBiz

Reaction score
Went to Holland & Barrett to pick up Soy Isoflavones and all they had were these ones....The girl in the shop was so unhelpful...can anyone tell me what the dosage is on this one? Surly there isn't 750 mg in each tablet? Is it 23 as below it? Please help....

Attachments

• DSC_0116~2.jpg
    DSC_0116~2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8
Anyone? Please help I need to start it today... Thanks.

Hello, from having a look online and a Google I think they are 44.5mg per tablet. that sounds right to me. hope that helps and good luck :) I'm trying soy as well x

Thanks a million... I googled it too justwanted to make sure I want overdosing myself on soy. I concieved DD first month of using soy, wanted to try without it this time but my cycles have gone a little crazy recently, so hoping it will work this time too.

How long had you been TTC before starting Soy and conceiving your DD?
Soy is something I'm considering - I'm trying Vitex at the moment but I think Soy might be more what I need :-/

4 months with DD so tried soy as I was over 35 so didn't want to waste anymore time... Same this time...

can i ask why youre using soy? i had my sterilisation reversed on monday and as a veggie i used it a lot and i had to come off all soy products under the advise of my consultant as he said it affects fertility. i started charting in anticipation of starting ttc and since i stopped soy i am now ovulating. i dont understand. thanks

My cycle is very irregular, Eh OV was CD28 last month. In cases like mine Soy Isoflavones act in a similar way to Clomid, and helps to bring OV forward. There is a lot of debate about its efficacy but it works for me :)

My cycle is very irregular, Eh OV was CD28 last month. In cases like mine Soy Isoflavones act in a similar way to Clomid, and helps to bring OV forward. There is a lot of debate about its efficacy but it works for me :)

oh i see. thanks. that makes sense i guess. good luck.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"