soy iso drastically bumped up my OV?! OPK pic-please look!

Daninoodle

Reaction score
Hi all!
I've always have had irregular periods. I used to think it was AWESOME bc I'd never have to really worry about AF arriving at the beach or in an awkward circumstance.

Now, however, after TTC for 7 months, I'm really reaching my wits-end on nailing my ovulation time. This is my 2nd cycle using Soy Isoflavones. They seem to really be working!

1st try with soys (cd's 2-6 200mg) cut my cycle from 60 days to 40 days. I had a very strong series of + OPK's on CD 28, 29, & 30. BD-ed every day during that time...BFN in the end.

Now, my second run with soys (cd's 1-5 200mg) I think I may have OV'd waaay earlier. CD 16/17. The days I THINK I got those positive(?) OPK's is when also noticed EWCM after using the loo. I had an hour of mild period like sensations that following morning.

Does CD 16/17 look like a + OPK to any of you ladies? Thanks so much for your help. I'm hesitant to think that it was an actual + test result because the test line isn't blazingly darker than the control.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5604.JPG
    IMG_5604.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
sorry, i wasn't finished....

I would class that as positive considering the ewcm and then the fading tests afterwards. I'm no expert though so maybe someone else will correct me. good luck!

kinda what I'm thinking too. I'm going to continue my OPK's daily though just incase I'm mistaken. I'll gladly take any further advice anyone else can offer towards this!

If i AM indeed in the tww, that makes me 3dpo and I am having gas and constipation which usually happens after O from the rise in progesterone. Grrrr! I just wish I had a 100% positive feeling about this

Hey dani ..I'm wanting to start soy this cycle any suggestions r heads up....
I also have very irregular periods n nothing seems to balance them but bc ..I'm waitin for a full flow to start them..I'm jus spottin now since 3 days...
Which is the best days to take them???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->