soy iso

punkymom

Reaction score
Has anyone here has luck with soy iso ovulating that was not ovulating before?

i was ovulating and took it and got pregnant but it sadly was a blighted ovum,
appernyl thats pretty common i have been reading, i am thinking about trying it again this cycle but im to scared incase of another misscarriage from blighted ovum

I've tried it a couple of time and no success. I would try again. Maybe I just didn't get dosage right for me. Xxx

Man, So many people are different. Not sure what to do.

Have either of you taken Vitex?

I am so sorry for your loss traylee01! (((HUG)))

I took vitex for one month. Never done that again either. Didn't work with me either lol. Xxx

Do you have irregular periods or anything or are you wanting to take soy to have strong O? Xxx

I have irregular periods but they are getting more normal.
I was sick for a while (rather not talk about it) and now that I am healthy again I am doing a lot better.
I just want to O at all.

i was taking to try increase stronger O make a better egg but went other way for me :(
never trtied vitex im not gonna try anything else like that now,
just let nature takes it course for me i think, or clomid one day when i see a dr

What cd days did you do soy and what dose?
What happened?

I've never heard or read anyone having a blighted ovum by taking soy apart from Traylee. I did do a lot of research after she told me her story but found no evidence that it was cause by the soy. I took it cd2-6 &took 120mg. Have you decided if your going to try it ? Xx

Thank you!
Yes, I am going to try it cd's 1-5 this cycles. Stop Vitex and then Start vitex after cd5.

I also just remembered my OBGYN said my prolactin levels were high. I wonder if soy will help?

Did you like soy?
What was your experience?

I'm not sure if taking vitex in the same month as soy is a good Idea. I can just remember a lot of the ladies said not to do it at all. What cycle day are you on just now.

I'm not really sure what to think of it. I didn't get my bfp with it but I'm not really getting it without either so I'm not against it. Not sure if it will help prolactin sorry mrs... Rubbish with these things!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->