Soy isoflavones baby?

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi has any one here conceived with soy ISO this was my 3rd cycle with 2-6 taking 150mg 150mg 180mg 200mg 200mg, was wondering if any one else in 1st tri is currently expecting using SI :) xx

Hi Hun, I conceived with my first cycle of using soy iso, can't remember how much I took but took it cd3-7. Ovd early and got the start of my bfp at 9dpo :)

Thanks for replying Hun, congratulations, I took it for 3 months as my cycles were so irregular, 1st month I ovulated CD25 2nd month CD22 then 3rd month CD18 so really worked for me and made me ovulate, then I got my BFP 3rd month on 7/8dpo, was just looking on Google for other mums who used soy to help conceive, just keep hearing so many different stories about it I know it doesn't work for everyone, fx it's given me a very sticky bean xx

I know what you mean about helping you ovulate I wasn't ovulating until cd21-25 was really frustrating was trying for 18 months and doctors didn't want to help so tried soy and the first cycle I ovd on cd12 so very big difference.

I also googled once I got my bfp read good & bad but tbh I think google can be your enemy, I panicked so much I ended up booking a scan at 7 weeks to relax me.

Just take things easy and try to relax :)

My first was a soy baby too. I have pcos & wasn't ovulating at all. Had a healthy pregnancy with dd, she was born weighing exactly 8lbs and is still lovely & perfect! I agree with sammynashley - stay away from google lol!!

This time bubs is a clomid baby & I'm hoping things will pan out similarly :)

Thanks ladies, love hearing success stories :) congrats again xx

Im so nervous and paranoid I'm debating weather to have a scan early one :/ can they see much at 6/7 weeks? Xx

I had a scan at 5+6 and only saw a sac and fetal pole. Had another at 8+1 and saw a heartbeat & little baby shape. Obviously that became visible somewhere between the two!! If you're going for an early scan I'd aim for 7 weeks ish - you should see a heartbeat then :)

Great thanks Hun think I might aswel wait till my scan on 27th jan I was just thinking of getting one even sooner but I'm just going to wait it out, my symptoms are faded a lot today which worries me loads :/ x

Symptoms come and go, wouldn't rely too much on the some days I felt fine and on others I couldn't look at food without running to the loo.

First tri can be so so worrying :hugs: my symptoms come & go regularly. Try not to worry (easily said I know!)

Thanks ladies, will try and relax a little more been praying all day for a wave of sickness lol :0 crazy lady lol hehehe x

My first baby was a soy baby", the first 12 weeks were the most nerve wracking time I have ever been through. Every symptom that came I googled it, every symptom that went I double googled it to make sure I was still going to be pregnant haha. As hard as it sounds and as easy as it is for me to say. Try and relax and enjoy being pregnant :)
I am now expecting baby number 2 (no soy required this time) and I am much more relaxed about it all, apart from my first scan tomorrow, they always freak me out

Congrats xx

Thanks Hun I am trying to relax now staying away from all hpts and trying not to think about all symptoms lol xx

I have just read your post about what you went through with the bloods and the nurse (which by the way I would be putting a complaint in about her!) so I am not surprised you are feeling a little nervous about it all! But yes, stay away from the hpts now, you don't need them, your bloods have told you everything and symptoms are useless!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->