Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Betheney

Reaction score
I'm currently in the TWW of my first month on Soy isoflavones

And just wanted to post why i think they are so wonderfull!!!

I usually Ov CD22 this month my temps are harder to read and i never got a full +ve OPK. But i definitly ovulated somewhere between CD14 and CD18

so at worst i ovulated 4days EARLIER THAN NORMAL!!! at best 8days!

I'm feeling so fantastic!!!! I took them from CD6-11 (suppose to be CD6-10 but i forgot and went a day over) I took 100mg spread throughout the day 25mg morning 50mg at lunch and 25mg at dinner. I had very strong ov pains as my ovaries were producing fantastic eggs. However i wasn't expecting to ov so early so may have missed my chance to get a BFP but i'm still on my happy high that i managed to Ov so much earlier!!!!

I believe everyone should do some research if you ovulate late or need a little help.

I don't think I have trouble ovulating, but nevertheless, that's very interesting.
Where does one purchase this product? A health food store?

YES I got mine from a healthfood store. I think they were only like $10

I thought you were supposed to take them on "Clomid Days" ie. 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. :shrug: Also good to note that 100mg of soy is roughly quivalent to 50mg clomid. I got mine at Tescos supermarket. Took some a couple of cycles ago but didn't ov any sooner and I had a really short LP but I think that was the stupid B6 I was taking at the same time.

I thought you were supposed to take them on "Clomid Days" ie. 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. :shrug: Also good to note that 100mg of soy is roughly quivalent to 50mg clomid. I got mine at Tescos supermarket. Took some a couple of cycles ago but didn't ov any sooner and I had a really short LP but I think that was the stupid B6 I was taking at the same time.

You are suppose to take them on clomid days but i started a day late and accidently did it for 6 days and it worked anyway. How do you track ov? OPKs?

Betheney

Probably. B6 is the very devil, as far as I'm concerned.
Although apparently some people are having good experiences with it.
I don't plan to touch is ever again.

Wow maybe I should give soy another go then....next cycle. I track ov with opks and temping. My ov was on CD22 as normal.

Those B vits are the devil! :rofl:
I took 50mg and my LP went from 10 days to 9 with spotting from 7dpo. Didn't realise it was the vits so upped the dose to 100mg and went down to 3 pathetic days :cry:
It also gave me eczema and a constant eye and hand twitch! All those stopped when I stopped taking the vits! The excess doesn't all come out in your pee no matter what people say. Wasted 2 whole cycles messing with my body which is why I am reluctant to try anything anymore.

wow thats good..I dont eat dairy only soya and was reading that 1 cup of soya milk is 20mg of Isoflavones plus i eat the soya spread and loads more..Looks like ill be eating more of that :)

wow thats good..I dont eat dairy only soya and was reading that 1 cup of soya milk is 20mg of Isoflavones plus i eat the soya spread and loads more..Looks like ill be eating more of that :)

Hi Julie!!

I know i read somewhere that too much soy can have the opposite effect. But you seem to ov on day18 which is pretty good! so i wouldn't worry. Theres heaps of conflicting information out there about soy and TTC. Google it and you'll find enough i'm sure

THANKS!

Wow maybe I should give soy another go then....next cycle. I track ov with opks and temping. My ov was on CD22 as normal.

Those B vits are the devil! :rofl:
I took 50mg and my LP went from 10 days to 9 with spotting from 7dpo. Didn't realise it was the vits so upped the dose to 100mg and went down to 3 pathetic days :cry:
It also gave me eczema and a constant eye and hand twitch! All those stopped when I stopped taking the vits! The excess doesn't all come out in your pee no matter what people say. Wasted 2 whole cycles messing with my body which is why I am reluctant to try anything anymore.

OH dear! i'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with B6 vits! i think i had an eye twitch once maybe twice since i started b vits and that would be all. I'm one of the ones that have a great experience with them..... My soy-iso contains B-vits as well, although i'm sure only 5days of b vits pre-ov shouldn't make too much of a difference :wacko:

here is the soy-iso i took which came from a health food store.

https://www.gnclivewell.com.au/product.asp?id=113&t=GNC+Women%27s+Phyto-Estrogen+Formula+60C&cid=5

LOVE LOVE LOVE

ok so the soy-iso i took also contains

Gamma Linoenic acid (what is found in EPO)

Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) root (also used to help TTC)

Betheney

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/soy-iso.jpg

So here is the info from the one i bought at my health food store

As far as i know, with soy-iso it tricks your body into thinking it isn't producing enough hormones to ovulate so your body surges in those hormones. producing nice eggys

Hi girls, just saw your thread and this sounds interesting... I have v long cycles (last 3 were 65 59 and 44) always ovulating day 26-36. So could these help reduce my cycles do you think? My LP was previously 36 days (don't know why, prob endo)... But last cycle was down to 14 days, but ov was CD31 I think. if I could ovulate earlier I'd love it, I can't cope with all this waiting!!!!

Any advice much appreciated x x x x

Hi girls, just saw your thread and this sounds interesting... I have v long cycles (last 3 were 65 59 and 44) always ovulating day 26-36. So could these help reduce my cycles do you think? My LP was previously 36 days (don't know why, prob endo)... But last cycle was down to 14 days, but ov was CD31 I think. if I could ovulate earlier I'd love it, I can't cope with all this waiting!!!!

Any advice much appreciated x x x x

HI

I obviously didn't have cycles as long as yours but it can't hurt giving this a go. Do you DEFINITLY ovulate? i heard some people with cycles REALLY REALLY long don't ovulate and they only get a period because the uterine walls build up so much theres no where else to go but out. Soy-iso is suppose to make your body think its not producing enough hormones to ovulate and so it goes into overdrive producing those hormones.

GIVE IT A GO!

Betheney

Thanks I will give it a go I think!
Last cycle def ovulated, I used OPK and also charted. The 2 before that I didn't chart but used OPKs and had EWCM etc so I think so.

I am pretty sure I have endo so I think this could be to blame.. Going to docs on Wednesday to discuss....

X x x x

Im taking soy iso..120mg on cd 3-7

I started taking them a few months ago.

Last month I skipped it.

Heard alot of good reviews on them :thumbup:

Just thought i should let you all know i just got my BFP the second cycle on soy-iso!!! after NTNP for 8 months and Actively TTC for 6 months! The first so-iso cycle i started late on CD6 this cycle i started on CD2 or 3 (i can't remember already)

Bethany!!!!! Thats fantastic news. Ive been on few threads with you, B6, TCM? And was thinking of giving this a go my self, and now I def will.

Huge congrats!!!!! Im really happy for you, enjoy every second of it, try not to worry much it will go so fast x x x x x

Haha it's funny how we get to recognize people on similar threads it's like knowing locals although you've never spoken. I think soy-iso is the best invention ever. I religiously ovd at cd22 then welcomed soy-iso and got a cd17 ov!!! How fantastic is that!!! Thank you for your congrats! I feel on top of the world at the moment and it makes me feel so good when someone else is happy for me so thanks again!!

Love!

Just thought i should let you all know i just got my BFP the second cycle on soy-iso!!! after NTNP for 8 months and Actively TTC for 6 months! The first so-iso cycle i started late on CD6 this cycle i started on CD2 or 3 (i can't remember already)

That's soooo awesome! I think AF is coming tomorrow, so I'm picking up some soy during lunch tomorrow. Can't wait to see if it works as well for me as it has for you.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->