Soy Isoflavones...

Solus

First ever BFP 10/26/13!!
Reaction score
Okay, so my last cycle I O'd on CD 29. YIKES! AF is due anytime now, got my temp dip below cover line today, CD39.

So my question is, do you think I should try soy isoflavones to try to bump up my O date? Any experiences? Bad side effects? I want to hear it all! :D

Y'all are awesome. :)

this could be a weird coincidence but my cycle was 97 days... when she finally decided to arrive I decided to take soy... It took it down to 43 days this cycle..that is a success in my book!

Took them cd 3-7 last cycle and pushed my ov back 2-3 days. no.bfp this month. af just arrived 3 days early though cycle length overall the same length and ov detected this cycle. wull tru cd 2-6 this time and 150mg up from 100 mg.

I'm currently in the 2ww ...... But this cycle I took soy 3-7 and normally I hardly ever ovulate naturally but I ovulated this month on cd13 and let me tell you I have never ovulated this early!! So, so far this is a positive experience for me just hope I get my bfp this month xx

Thanks to all of you ladies!! :)

Anyone out there have any bad experiences?

Thanks to all of you ladies!! :)

Anyone out there have any bad experiences?

im currently taking it cd 3-7, im on cd 6 at the moment. ive heard youre meant to take it at night to prevent any side effects, (headaches i think) ive not had anything to far :)

fingers crossed for bfp this month, (its been 2 years!!!)

This is my first cycle using it, im doing days 2-6 as I've got a good 29 day cycle so taking 80mg 2/3 120mg 4/5 then 160 for day 6 didnt want to start to high on first go, and as laurarebecca1 said I'm taking it at night to help with side effects, I've only took 1 dose so can't comment on that yet
Was a bit nervous taking it, still worried it could mess with my cycle but after all the bfn months think its worth a try, read lots of positive things on it especially for ladies who have very long cycles or don't O very often, also make sure you do not have extra soy in your diet the cycle your taking it or it can cause the opposite effect to what you want

Last cycle I took 100mg per day for CD3-7 and at night, I got terrible headaches the next day for the first 4 days. But admittingly I was overseas at the time, in a stressful place with my pre-schooler in tow in very hot weather and behind in a time zone.

hey hun i took soy on cd 2-6 on 200mg which is the max you can take and i o'd on cd 20 and got my bfp, it deffo worked for me as i have pcos :D i deffo reconmend these to anyone xxxx

Congrats on your soy baby lewood88, did you take anything else that cycle, you did the same days as me, I've read that the days you take them effects type of eegs you O, earlier-more eggs but less mature and later- 1 egg good quality more mature, I'm taking my vits an baby aspirin but that's all this cycle, wow all the research we do I'm googled out haha

lol all i took was soy hun then after that folic acid i didnt want to over do it if you get me lol it was my first time taking soy too so when i got my bfp it was a massive shock :D good luck hun xxxx

I hope you guys don't mind me asking but what does soy do?
I saw it in h&b and was just wondering x

Its a natural clomid, women who go through menopause take them xxx

Thanks, yeah that's what I was thinking didn't want to over do it with the soy

Soy iso tricks the body to think your not producing enough estrogen so your body ups it's production, thats why only take 5 days then it naturally drops back down to normal, that's what I gather from what I've read there's load of info online, lots of women praise it for getting them pregnant, I got mine from tesco 40mg for less the £5 so a lot better value than the h&b

So can it be used on someone who no longer gets periods? I got depo shot in November my next was due on the 10th this month, I haven't had a period for three months and I worry its made me infertile.
I knew it can take while to get pregnant after depo but at the time it didn't bother me now I regret it. xx

So can it be used on someone who no longer gets periods? I got depo shot in November my next was due on the 10th this month, I haven't had a period for three months and I worry its made me infertile.
I knew it can take while to get pregnant after depo but at the time it didn't bother me now I regret it. xx

Really not sure about that, you take soy iso like clomid, early cycle days so it's while on AF, think you should look into agnus castus think that can help kick start periods an ovulation, hope that helps

I used depo many many years ago it took me over 6 months to get right and fall pregnant I was a lot younger then 20, I bled constantly using it never a normal period

Really not sure about that, you take soy iso like clomid, early cycle days so it's while on AF, think you should look into agnus castus think that can help kick start periods an ovulation, hope that helps

I used depo many many years ago it took me over 6 months to get right and fall pregnant I was a lot younger then 20, I bled constantly using it never a normal period

Thank you, think I might look into agnus castus and hopefully it will help my periods return. I think 6 months isn't long at all especially after depo x

No I think I was lucky an maybe my age helped, known others really struggle, medicated to even have a period, so glad I never had to go down that road, hopefully a kick start will wake your body up an remember what to do haha

if the angus catus dont help you should see your gp and see if they can reconmend anything to help kick start your period, i have pcos and when i didnt have a period my gp would tell me to take the pill for 7 days then stop and it brings on a phantom period, once you start your period you can then take soy isoflavones to help ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->