• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Soy Isoflavones...

I took my first dose of soy iso last night, I am going to do 80 mg from CD 4-8 and see if it makes any difference. I know the dosage may be a tad low but I am also eating soy foods so I think it should be fine.

I will let you ladies know if I have any success at getting my body to ovulate earlier! Hubby comes home from a big trip overseas on the 18th and it would be *perfect* to be ovulating around/just after then (heehee) but we shall see. :wohoo:

im on cd12 after taking soy cd3-7 120 160 200 200 200, sitting and waiting for ovulation!
*hate waiting*

i usually ovulate cd 14, 15, 16 but i thought soy brought it forwards ..:wacko:

did anyone find soy kept their ovulation date the same?

Took my last dose last night, now cycle day 7 got fertile signs showing, this morning used bathroom an when I wiped had a little ewcm, so while was out fgot some opk, it looks like getting darker, same as I'd have couple of days before a positive, I'm thinking gonna O in the next few days

usually day 15/16 is O, I'm hoping it will hold off till day 10 at least, I'm worried being too early could be a bad thing

Hi everyone, I have decided to try isoflavones as my partner does fifo and is away for 4 weeks out of 5. This cycle he is going back to work about 6 days before my predicted ov day. I am hoping to bring it forward atleast by a few days so that we have a chance this month of conceiving. My question is, what are the very best days to take the isoflavones to make it most likely to ov as early as possible. Would this be 1-5 or 2-6?? Also does a high dosage increase the chances of an early ovulation?

I have read that 3-7 are the happiest medium but would just really like to ov that bit earlier. I have a fairly regular 26 day cycle, but given my partners roster he will only be back 3 times this year at ov time! :shrug:

He is a non-identical twin, but there is not a history of twins in my family.

This is my first cycle taking soy isoflavones. I think it's making me a mad woman. I'm emotional and yelling at everyone. Is this normal? It's like little things make me extremely angry very quickly. If its the soy, I don't know if I can keep taking it....for my sanity and my kids.

So it's worth taking soy?????????? It's been two years here for me :( never know when I'm going to O :( hope this is my month my cycles vary from 30-40 days :(

I took soy this cycle, faint bfp today at 11dpo. I also used it to conceive my first child when I wasn't ovulating after the pill. I think it's worth a shot!

The month i too it ov was 19/20
Off it ov 32 and nothing yet at cd 20
Going back on it next cycle full dose cd 3-7

I took soy this cycle, faint bfp today at 11dpo. I also used it to conceive my first child when I wasn't ovulating after the pill. I think it's worth a shot!

Congratulations!

I already asked this before on here but since it worked for you do you think I should try, I'm 21 and was having regular periods till I got the depo shot, 2nd one was due February 2013 didn't go and I'm still waiting on a period and haven't had it since I went on it November 2012.

I'm still breastfeeding my 16 month old, so just wondering if its ok to take whilst breastfeeding too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"