Soy isoflavones

Christina06

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I'm trying to conceive number 2!
I usually have long cycles (35-49) and I've been told by many that isoflavones could help ovulate earlier. So I got some from the health store but there's something I don't get; I've read you should take between 100 and 200 mg on cd 3-7 and that most brands carry 40mg capsules. All I can find is 100mg isoflavones standardized to 40mg. What should I calculate? Total amount or standardized amount?
Anyone knows? I am lost!
Thank you :)

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I'm trying to conceive number 2!
I usually have long cycles (35-49) and I've been told by many that isoflavones could help ovulate earlier. So I got some from the health store but there's something I don't get; I've read you should take between 100 and 200 mg on cd 3-7 and that most brands carry 40mg capsules. All I can find is 100mg isoflavones standardized to 40mg. What should I calculate? Total amount or standardized amount?
Anyone knows? I am lost!
Thank you :)

i used those and got preg with my second! i would say to actually check out amazon they have ones that are the actual pills and easy to calculate. In canada they carried them as 50mg tablets so i just took two pills on cd 2-6, i'm not sure about the math on yours :(

walmart brand is 40mg and you take 4-5 of them a day like Clomid or FE.

I got preg and had a loss in 09 with them, havent worked since then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"