Soy Milk

Babybump87

Reaction score
Which one do you use for your baby?.

Ive been looking at getting DD2. Alpro Growing Up Soy Milk.

Thanks x

I would recommend cow’s milk first for toddlers, but a cup or two of soy milk a day could also do your toddler’s body good. Soy milk with the enriched kind, which has added nutrients like calcium, folate, iron and vitamins A, D, and B, is good for baby. Most of commercial brands are often fortified with all these nutrients. You need to try different brands based on the acceptance of your baby you will have to choose one. But always take advice from paediatrician before giving any food to baby for few initial days.

Are they allergic to cows milk?

My dd is and we prefer coconut milk. She doesn't like soya milk as a drink but takes it in with food okay.

Thanks for your replies.

She seems to have intolerance to cows milk. Took her the doctors who advised to keep her off full fat cows milk and try semi skimmed etc. If no change to switch to soya milk. We tried all those and was still the same, So we have now made the switch the soya milk and she seems fine!

Thanks for your replies.

She seems to have intolerance to cows milk. Took her the doctors who advised to keep her off full fat cows milk and try semi skimmed etc. If no change to switch to soya milk. We tried all those and was still the same, So we have now made the switch the soya milk and she seems fine!

That's good.

Any brand is fine except organic versions as they need to be fortified with calcium and vitamin d which organic ones aren't.

Thanks for the info.

We have been using ones that are fortified with calcium etc.

She has an appointment next week with the GP so will check everything with him again! .

Ive tried all different brands of unsweetened and she just wont have it!. Very frustrating .

I will have a look at the brand you suggest Olivia thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->