Soy ... When to start?

zilla

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've been diagnosed with PCOS since the birth of my son and in 8 months I haven't had O or AF.
(I bottlefed so it should have returned well before now).
Provera gave me AF a few months ago but no AF or O since.

If I was to start Soy ... could I start it any day to try and start a new cycle as nothing seems to be happening for me?
Or would I need to wait for AF & a new cycle to start first?

Now on CD ... 81 or something. (as in 81 days since Provera induced AF)?

I say wait for Af to try soy or ask the doctors for provera and then take soy on cd3-7 x

If you really can't wait for Af I'd go to the doctors otherwise you could be waiting ages yet my last cycle was 113 days x this is my first cycle of soy cd1-5 and wish I had done cd3-7 I'm now cd29 and no ovulation yet x

Good luck x

Thank you! Have you always had long cycles (if you don't mind me asking?)x

I come of bc last July and for about 3-4 months they were 30-31 days then they have been getting longer and longer xx

I did soy 3-7 an i ovulated on cd17&18 am noow on cd24 i have reali bad periods there all over place so is ovulation but i ovulated sooner x

I say wait for Af to try soy or ask the doctors for provera and then take soy on cd3-7 x

If you really can't wait for Af I'd go to the doctors otherwise you could be waiting ages yet my last cycle was 113 days x this is my first cycle of soy cd1-5 and wish I had done cd3-7 I'm now cd29 and no ovulation yet x

Good luck x

Hey, Hope u don't mind me jumping in ladies. Missbx I think that we are in similar position , am on cd24 and no ovulation yet :nope::nope:. But I took mine cd 5-9 80mg,120,120,160,160. Please what mg did u take?, This is my first cycle taking it.

Don't mean to butt in, just wanted to share my experience with soy isos. I took them two cycles to bring forward O and help me conceive. However they didn't have the effect I was hoping for that some of these other great ladies online have. My cycles were lengthened even more than they normally are and I'm almost 100% positive I didn't O both times. My cycles have yet to return to "normal" months and months later, sad.
Just be super careful and follow the guidelines when taking them. I hope they work for you!

Good luck x

missbx have you ovulated yet?

I tried soy this cycle and it made me ovulate 2 days earlier I was due to OV on the 14th , but I ovulated on the 12th.

I took it from 2-5 (I know it's suppose to be 2-6 but I got scared when I thought about it making me O late, I used to OV on cd 12, but went down and didnt want to have any minor set backs but it still made me O earlier)

i took mine 3-7 last month took 100, 100, 100, 150,150 I od around same time as usual,
this month im going to increase it to 150,150,150 200 200 and see what happens, im thinkng might take it from cd 2 to 6. so i am cd 2 today so might take tonight

i am in australia so i have been using phytolife menopause ones

i took mine 3-7 last month took 100, 100, 100, 150,150 I od around same time as usual,
this month im going to increase it to 150,150,150 200 200 and see what happens, im thinkng might take it from cd 2 to 6. so i am cd 2 today so might take tonight

i am in australia so i have been using phytolife menopause ones

Hi, What cd did you O?

I tried soy this cycle and it made me ovulate 2 days earlier I was due to OV on the 14th , but I ovulated on the 12th.

I took it from 2-5 (I know it's suppose to be 2-6 but I got scared when I thought about it making me O late, I used to OV on cd 12, but went down and didnt want to have any minor set backs but it still made me O earlier)

hey GL and keep us posted. Hope u get ur :bfp:

dreambaby Ovulated cd 25 (or cd 23) i am thinking 25 as thas when temp went up day after, but cd 23 i had my positive OPK
you can see my chart, i think it was cd 25, so do you think if i take my soy tonitgt at cd 2 it will bring O forward

dreambaby Ovulated cd 25 (or cd 23) i am thinking 25 as thas when temp went up day after, but cd 23 i had my positive OPK
you can see my chart, i think it was cd 25, so do you think if i take my soy tonitgt at cd 2 it will bring O forward

Hi I don't temp cos i don't understand it lol. Well they said that the earlier in ur cycle u take soy, then the earlier u ovulate. soy u can start tonight but the chances of more eggs being produced are higher than when u take it later. :shrug:

Good luck x

I'm not sure if Tomorrow's temp gos to 36.70 I should get crosshairs on cd32 x

Good luck x

I'm not sure if Tomorrow's temp gos to 36.70 I should get crosshairs on cd32 x

Hope u don't mind me asking but what is crosshairs. I don't know how to temp so don't understand the terminology lol

Amort t how mnay mgs did you take

I thought I was taking 200MG until I read a post on here, and looked at my soy label that said 80MG (2 servings / 2 pills) and I started charting all the pills I took and how much and this how I wrote down my soy:

Day 2 - 3 – 160 Day 4 -5 – 240
I know they say dont go over 200 a day but to each it's own, I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a extra pill.

were you ovulating on your own without it and just wanted to brig it forward

im on cd 3 today so will try again tonight but im not sure if to up the dose or lower it
as i want to try bring O forward from cd 23-25 to earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->