Soya milk.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by XKatX, Jun 3, 2011.

1. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is a stupid question!

My son has been taken off cows milk as a trial. It wasn't until he was munching on his yoghurt that I realised this is cows milk! Is there special yoghurt and cheese I have to buy now? Any other foods I haven't thought of?

2. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

Yes there is :) You can just get it in tesco or wherever :) I think its called lactofree? theres one called cheezly too which is meant to be nice. As for yogurts, alpro soya do loads of diff ones.

3. emilyjade

emilyjade mummy of two!

Alpro soya or asda do soya yogurts, some packet ham has milk in and things like sausage rolls crisps biscuits they things your safer with is fruit veg pasta and red sauces for the pasta crumpets have it in but always chech the labels I find the cheaper brands don't have milk in x hope this helps, both of mine have cows milk protein allergy if you need any help inbox me :)

4. emilyjade

emilyjade mummy of two!

Oh a butter/margarine the only one I manage to buy on supermarkets is vitalite x

5. ShireLass

ShireLass Well-Known Member

Just keep an eye on the sugar levels in the soya yogs, I've heard some are quite high.