Spaghetti bolognese

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Has anyone found certain foods they are ok with and then all of a sudden not ok with?

Made spag bol for tea sat night, was lovely and really enjoyed it...

Just tried to have it for lunch and didn't even get to 3rd mouthful before was sick (tmi sorry)

I don't understand how I'm fine with it one day but not the next, this is the first time I've really had sickness directly related to food and not just general nausea sickness!! :shrug:

Just reading this makes me feel sick , i cant eat mince !! lol x

didnt use mince used quorn... can't eat mince even when not pregnant i don't like the taste of it!! haha xx

I know exactly how you feel, I have not eaten the same meal for the past 5 weeks, I physically cant. Once I've eaten it my body seems to go off it and it becomes a huge no no. Im running out of things to eat.

I'm exactly the same. Stuff that I couldn't eat at the start of pregnancy is now fine and the stuff I relied on to get me through the sickness now makes it worse! Plain pasta and tomato sauce is the only way forward I think!!!

I can't stand anything with garlic in it. Also cous cous which is weird because I never eat it :haha: Two more things that made me feel really ill last night was was mayonaisse and brocolli :sick:

i feel so poorly still, hoping its just an aversion to spag bol and not a tummy bug as my mum rang me to say my brother just came home from college with a stomach bug bring sick and i saw him on friday... don't fancy being like this for the next 2 days non stop!! :nope:

I craved spag bol so much last time would eat it 2-3 times a week!

lol, the thought of eating it again after the spag bol induced sickness before makes me feel sick all over again!! Definitely off the menu for a while!! xx

yes this happened to me last night. got a bbq chicken n steak pizza from pizza hut which was soooo nice then a couple of hours later my boyfriend opened the box near me to have some more and i had to get him to move it away because it made me feel like i was gonna throw up and totally repulsed me! very strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->