Spam me with your frer progression pics!

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I feel like mine aren't darkening up well, some recent progression pics to compare would be lovely.

I'm 3 weeks 6 days and cd 28 today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 81
I hate those sideways attached files

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/image_7.jpg

yours look great! Try comparing them every other day - that's when I saw the most noticeable darkness. HCG doubles every other day days anyways - so probably wont see much difference every single day. But looking at yours at every other day - I can see a nice progression :)

Thanks ladies. And I know I should not be comparing everyday :/ it's
How I realized something wasn't right when I had my miscarriage so now darkness can get obsessive.

But yeah when I see the pic on here I feel a little silly.

Don't feel silly! I've had several chemical pregnancies so I know what it's like to compare darkness of the HPT's! You can take them daily - but compare them to every other day so that you see a better progression - since HCG doubles about every other day :)

Looks pretty good to me! I am also a line obsessive! I think I make myself worry more but I just can't help but POAS. My hubby would keel over if he knew how much £ I spend on pg tests!

Lol that's how mine would have been in the past! This go around I only had the first signals and the two boxes of frers so pretty sane comparatively lol. OMG the thousands and thousands of tests I have peed on.

Looks good to me! 👍 I also like watching the progression. I stopped when the test line was darker than the control line 🎉😀

Those look great!

I'll post my frer progression in a few days, but the first one was already pretty dark yesterday. Right now, I only have two since I managed to wait to POAS until 17dpo. ;) I'll have more by week's end! I can't wait until the test is darker than the control. Does anyone know how high hCG needs to be before that will happen? Right now I'm at 466 and the test line is still lighter than the control.

Your frers look awesome. I didn't photograph mine but yours look better than mine did

Right now I'm at 466 and the test line is still lighter than the control.

This makes me feel good... That the control line can still be darker at that high hcg. Makes me feel a lot better! I'm contemplating getting more frer so I can go just a few more days but I don't know... I only have one more!

Ugh! I still feel like progression is not where it should be. This one doesn't look darker than yesterday's. I want SOMEONE to tell me that once frers get to a certain darkness it takes them awhile to darken to the control... I'll upload a pic in a few.

Yesterday fmu on top, today's fmu on bottom

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Mobile%20Uploads/image_1.jpg

You've got to remember aswell that yesterday's has dried which makes it look darker than today's wet test, you have great progression

Frers do sort of go static and then have jumps in how dark they get. You also need to bear in mind that dye concentration varies pack by pack and urine concentration has an effect too x

Ugh! I still feel like progression is not where it should be. This one doesn't look darker than yesterday's. I want SOMEONE to tell me that once frers get to a certain darkness it takes them awhile to darken to the control... I'll upload a pic in a few.

Don't worry about it. You're probably at the point where they aren't going to change much anymore. Plus, each test is kind of individual where one test might show up darker than another even if the betas were the same.

Mine had a much darker control line than the test line and my beta was over 600. I didn't see much change the next day or the day after but my beta had more than doubled and was over 1500 in 48 hours. The test line was still lighter than the control line. That's when I stopped testing because it's not a terribly accurate way to verify the health of the pregnancy.

from top to bottom is 10, 11, and the last 2 are 12 DPO
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11178536_10200634606744206_1073372495_n_zpsj8qke2pt.jpg

Then from top to bottom once more, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 DPO
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11160226_10200671223339598_254461524_n_zpsqpxuahxp.jpg

I think those look just fine!

I'll attach mine so you can see for comparison's sake. They were from 4dp5dt to 8dp5dt (so from 9-13 DPO). FRER, OSOM and SurePredict brands.

Attachments

• 8dp5dt - FRER.jpg
    8dp5dt - FRER.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 8dp5dt - OSOM.jpg
    8dp5dt - OSOM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 8dp5dt - Sure Predict.jpg
    8dp5dt - Sure Predict.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online