SPD is back!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by jobells, Jan 24, 2011.

1. jobells

jobells Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, just having a moan really. When i was pregnant with my son i had spd from 30 weeks, luckily the pain stopped a few weeks after birth. This time it has started from 20 weeks, its so painful and i have an extra 10 weeks of it this time. Sitting, standing and laying down is painful, really not in a good mood today!!!!

sorry for the moan xx

2. CandyApple19

CandyApple19 Pregnant with #3, PAL.

3. chrissy5

chrissy5 Well-Known Member

I can totally symathise with this hun. i had it for my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies but not with 1st, 4th or 5th. its now back with avengence at 16 weeks! sleeping is the worst, waking every hour to turn over because the pain is excrutiating. big hugs hunni xxx

4. jobells

jobells Well-Known Member

Thank you, night time is the worst xx

5. Anna1982

Anna1982 mummy of 4

I can relate
    had it from 16 weeks last time, ended up on crutches
    already reffered for physio this time as its giving me stick

6. Lea8198

Lea8198 Well-Known Member

Oh goodness, this is what I am worried about. I was spd free with 1st but had it with 2nd from 30 weeks. Really worried about getting it again this time. I was on crutches last time too :-(

Really feel for you (hugs)

7. vickie83

vickie83 Mama to 2 little ladybugs

I had it with my 1st from 11 weeks and it hadn't gone completely when I fell pregnant again so I've had SPD constantly since December 2009 :cry:

8. USAF_WIFE

USAF_WIFE Well-Known Member

I feel your pain I have had it since 7 weeks and had no idea what was wrong with me! I just knew this was not normal! Its really awful though going to have to see a manual therapist after Braiden is born.

9. emk10

emk10 Who knows!!!!!!!

Hi, I feel I may also be getting this... never had it before tho so not sure how it starts!!?? I have been having pains in my hips (particularly in bed at night) and have to keep changing sides as it can get unbearable. I also get groin pain (on my right side mainly) when standing for long periods ie when ironing.. However at the moment it is not everyday and just seems to come and go as it pleases!!! Does this sound like it could be the start of SPD to all you experienced sufferers??

10. Hemoon

Hemoon Well-Known Member

Im not an experienced sufferer as mine only started a couple of weeks ago, but definitely the groin pain when standing is something that I have. Mine came and went for the first couple of weeks but is there constantly now. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it isn't that.

Jobells - Sending loads of hugs. I hope you have some good days thrown in with your bad days.

11. USAF_WIFE

USAF_WIFE Well-Known Member