SPD Pain??

Eve

Reaction score
I suffer from SPD :( Did my last pregnancy as well but this time it's so terrible!! I can't barely get from my couch to the bathroom without falling over in pain. The past few days have been so bad I don't want to move, but I know I should some so I force myself and I want to scream. A bath helps for a little while (20 minutes or so) but nothing else helps. I do the whole pillow between legs, rest lots, watch how I get up and down etc... :( I am now having pain inside my "lady area" up high in there and I am wondering if that can be caused from SPD as well. It doesn't feel like infection and I have no symptoms of infection down there so that is all I can think of. A few minutes ago I moved a certain way and it seriously felt like I broke my pelvis :( :( :( :( Thank god I only have 11 more days of this!!!!

Rant Over... maybe hehe

I really feel for you. Im having all the same problems.

It agony. Are you taking any medication? It doesnt cure it but ot helps. I've been having codydramol at bedtime on and off, depending on the day i've had. Regular parecetamol is supposed to be taken but I cant say this has helped greatly.

Not long to go for you though.

x

I take Tylenol here and there but I find it does nothing, and my OB hasn't told me I could take anything else, since I have high BP there are a lot of different meds I shouldn't take I guess... :( SPD is terrible!! It shouldn't exist lol and not too long for me thank goodness! I don't think I could do another 4-6 weeks of this!!

Sorry you are going through it too :( You don't have a terribly long wait either :) but I feel for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->