spd quiery

3bumpz

nearly there!!
Reaction score
hi ladies
suffered badly with spd in other two pregnancies but managing well this time as kept weight off.
just this last week i have been niggly but its only one sided. anyone else had this?

dont see midwife for three weeks just wondering whether this is a warning!!

mine started in my left hand side and now is in both, my physio said its quiet common for it to be one sided.x

Mine is both sides but worse on the left, I think that's quite common.
Maybe give your midwife a ring and let her know it's starting and she might be able to refer you to a physio sooner x

Mine is all across pelvis but only left hip hurts right is ok unless I lie on it then it aches so badly
Lou
Xxx

When you say you kept the weight off what do you mean? I suffered with my first pregnancy and I'm suffering now a little but I'm only small at the minute. Do you think being smaller helps?

when i say kept weight off i mean not gaining any weight in pregnancy. infact i lost it!! over a stone. i feel a million times better for it! not that i was big before i was only just over 8stone when i got pregnant so losing weight has been quite concerning for the medics but i am ok. at least the sickness finally stopped

Wow so you dropped to 6 stone. That's crazy. I can see why medics were worried. Have you gained no weight at all? I'm worried as I'm in a lot of pain but have so far gained a stone from 8 to 9. Not good

lol a stone is good weight gain. your expected to put on a lot more than that. i really wouldnt worry about gaining weight. i am sure you will soon lose it.

i have always lost weight in pregnancy due to bad sickness. i can just manage a few snacks a day. it will be once i have had her that i will put the weight back on. get some good meals down me. i miss food!! lol

and hate everyones comments. even today a women commented how skinny i was to be pregnant, moaning she could see my bones. and she was a complete stranger in a shop!! i felt like punching her. i wouldnt choose to be skinny. skinny isnt even a nice word!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->