spd quiery

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by 3bumpz, Jun 1, 2011.

1. 3bumpz

3bumpz nearly there!!

hi ladies
    suffered badly with spd in other two pregnancies but managing well this time as kept weight off.
    just this last week i have been niggly but its only one sided. anyone else had this?

dont see midwife for three weeks just wondering whether this is a warning!!

2. flumpsmummy

flumpsmummy Well-Known Member

mine started in my left hand side and now is in both, my physio said its quiet common for it to be one sided.x

3. tanya

tanya Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Mine is both sides but worse on the left, I think that's quite common.
    Maybe give your midwife a ring and let her know it's starting and she might be able to refer you to a physio sooner x

4. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

Mine is all across pelvis but only left hip hurts right is ok unless I lie on it then it aches so badly
    Lou
    Xxx

5. xitd

xitd Member

When you say you kept the weight off what do you mean? I suffered with my first pregnancy and I'm suffering now a little but I'm only small at the minute. Do you think being smaller helps?

6. 3bumpz

3bumpz nearly there!!

when i say kept weight off i mean not gaining any weight in pregnancy. infact i lost it!! over a stone. i feel a million times better for it! not that i was big before i was only just over 8stone when i got pregnant so losing weight has been quite concerning for the medics but i am ok. at least the sickness finally stopped

7. xitd

xitd Member

Wow so you dropped to 6 stone. That's crazy. I can see why medics were worried. Have you gained no weight at all? I'm worried as I'm in a lot of pain but have so far gained a stone from 8 to 9. Not good

8. 3bumpz

3bumpz nearly there!!

lol a stone is good weight gain. your expected to put on a lot more than that. i really wouldnt worry about gaining weight. i am sure you will soon lose it.

i have always lost weight in pregnancy due to bad sickness. i can just manage a few snacks a day. it will be once i have had her that i will put the weight back on. get some good meals down me. i miss food!! lol

and hate everyones comments. even today a women commented how skinny i was to be pregnant, moaning she could see my bones. and she was a complete stranger in a shop!! i felt like punching her. i wouldnt choose to be skinny. skinny isnt even a nice word!! lol