SPD?

Niamh22

Reaction score
HI was wondering if there was seperate group anywhere that anyone knew of for this? I had it with my little one and it is starting already this time, wanting to pick up some tips from people that i may not already know really don't want to end up on crutches again as i will struggle running around after my 2 year old

unfortunetly there isnt alot you can do apart from bump supports, i had this in a few of my pregnancies and thats all i was advised really and offered physio if it got severe :hugs:

when the consultant reffered me to physio last time they just gave me crutches was on them from 21 weeks offered me codine for the pain but i refused didn't want to take that whilst pregnant. I know about pillow at night and bringing knees when moving in bed. just wondered if there was anywhere here where women with the problem talked see if they could give me any exercises etc as i know i won't ge physio

I had it previously too....i am 6+3 today and had my first physioa, and guess wha? Yes i hve spd again! Was giving exercises to do....mainly pelvic muscle and core musvle exercises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"