Speaking of weird dreams!! Listen to this one!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Mabv812, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Mabv812

Mabv812 Well-Known Member

So I had the weirdest dream the other day. I had a dream that I gave birth to a cat. And because we gave birth to a cat both my and my husband's family disowned us. And I'm sitting there, by myself and alone, with this cat....trying to figure out how I was going to breastfeed the cat!!!
    And then my husband and I arguing because they told us the baby looked normal on the ultrasound!!

It's really funny now, but when I woke up I was so distressed!!

Anyone else have funny dreams?

2. Foxy37

Foxy37 Well-Known Member

I wonder what makes us dream weird lol xx

3. 609Mom

609Mom Active Member

Oh man you got me started!! My most recent strange dream was that the UPS man pulled into our parking lot and ran over a small girl and killed her.. but the UPS man was the one on the road injured.. i was so so sad about this.. i cried myself awake.. was sad ALL day over it???

Cat dreams.. so strange but so common!! i had a bunch of them.. one where i had my baby and it was a cat.. this was totally normal LOL until i accidentally put it in the toaster??

Another cat dream.. i gave birth to a fully grown black cat.. dropped it while unsuccessfully trying to feed it and its head cracked like an egg ?????

I could go on for hours.. i only remember my dreams while i'm pregnant.. so so strange!!

4. rachelleigh

rachelleigh Well-Known Member

How funny! I have been having the craziest dreams lately-- and they are SO vivid. The other night I dreamt I was in the jungle climbing trees really fast and doing acrobatics from vines, twirling around, etc. like Tarzan or a monkey or something. It was SO bizarre! I woke up all dizzy like I'd actually been doing it... Weird stuff.

5. 609Mom

609Mom Active Member

Hahaha! Thats great! Any more? I love nothing more that talking about dreams LOL!

6. Amsan

Amsan Well-Known Member

I had one the other night that I gave birth to a baby girl (I'm having a boy) that eventually turned into a dog?

7. 609Mom

609Mom Active Member

Oh man so strange!! I wonder why our children are dogs and cats in our dreams??? You think it is like they say and you can not dream of a face you have never actually seen?? We don't know the babies face so we make it an animal? Could be so many different things..

8. Amsan

Amsan Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure.. even before I found out the sex of baby, I would have dreams of a baby girl and her pretty little face (she looked like me thank goodness haha). And in the one last night I saw her face again.

9. 609Mom

609Mom Active Member

Strange :) IDk :) i was reading a while back about a study done that proved you couldn't dream of a face until you had seen it in person.. tv.. picture.. in a crowd.. anything. Even if you took the face and changed everything els in your dream.. could be wrong idk because i don't usually remember my dreams at all.

10. kirstybumx3

kirstybumx3 Mum to two boys, R&N

I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby, an actual baby, pretty normal huh?
    NO.. he was covered in thick dog hair from head to toe..
    everyone was telling me how perfect he was and I just couldn't understand why only I could see that he was far from perfect and had fur all over him that was shedding everywhere!!
    my MW came and explained that because he was early he still had a little bit of the hair babys have while they are inside and it will actually come off..
    im sure they aren't ANIMALS inside the womb :haha:
    so awful x

11. 609Mom

609Mom Active Member

Thanks for that LOL!!! I just threw up for no reason at all :) i needed a laugh!!!!