Special teddy?

Kina

Reaction score
Any of your LOs got a special comforter or teddy?

Ella has Bubba Bear. If you ask her where it is she'll crawl around to find it, then scoop him up in a cuddle and go 'aaaaaaaah'. She takes him to bed every night, has him with her for naps in her cot and sometimes will sneak him out downstairs when she's awake. It's one like this but in pink https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ty-Pluffies-...yZ131084QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem .

It's quite sweet really!! Every now and then I'll sneak it to be washed as it starts to smell from her putting it in her mouth when she's had her milk or like the other day when she was biting it and a biscuit!

my 7 month old dd has a special teddy. hers is a fimble and she wont go to sleep without it!

the only comforter Dior has is rubbing teats to bottles or dummys she dont care about sucking them she will just set rubbing Harleys she rubs them between her fingers and in her eyes :? strange child :lol:

if she hurts her self and she is crying i just give her a teat even take it out the bottle and she will stroke her face with it.
if we are in boots she will try and open the bottles to rub them

Kacy has a white polo bear and a pink teddy that she found a couple of months ago and not given it back since the pink teddy usually comes down stairs with her cos she wouldn't let go of it

Jade is 8 now, but she still sleeps with her little fleece blankets she has had from day 1. There was a time she would not going anywhere without them!

Jessica has 2 kaloo rabbits. She originally had just one but I bought a spare, she found it and was delirious with excitement at having 2 rabbits.
They are identical but one is called Sandy and one polly and she knows exactly who is who. She rubs the ears between her fingers. She goes nowhere without at least sandy. The get a bit minging sometimes and she broke her heart one day when she realised they were in the washing machine.

aaaawww how cute i had a teddy which i still have called gordon who is a gorriall still got him at age 20 heeheh its wicked

When my niece was orn, Iought them a hamper of baby bits including a back of two fleece soothers. One got lost but the other has remained her 'blanky' ever since, she wont sleep without it and it goes everywhere, its no longer soft yellow, but a grey colour and horrible . . . .

. . . And she has just turned 5!

Dionne said:
the only comforter Dior has is rubbing teats to bottles or dummys she dont care about sucking them she will just set rubbing Harleys she rubs them between her fingers and in her eyes :? strange child :lol:

if she hurts her self and she is crying i just give her a teat even take it out the bottle and she will stroke her face with it.
if we are in boots she will try and open the bottles to rub them
coby does that rather than drink the milk he'll poke theteat

I used to collect Ty Beanies :oops: I have 150 of them in the attic now :cry:

Blimey....some of them TY Beanies go for some money don't they hun......you could be quids in! :wink:

I know have thought about it especially this time of year :lol: But I am going to pass them on to Rebecca!My ex paid £260 for 1 5 years back! Sad I know :oops:

KX said:
I know have thought about it especially this time of year :lol: But I am going to pass them on to Rebecca!My ex paid £260 for 1 5 years back! Sad I know :oops:

OMG!!! :shock: But hey, if you collect 'em, you'll pay it, bodes well for sellers :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->