Special Tricks?

samsam23

Reaction score
hey ladies!

I'm new on here. I've been NTNP for about 7 months now. Had a mc a little over a year from now but decided to be brave and try again. For the past 2 months now I've been TTC. Got OPK's this cycle and it's looking like I'll be going onto next month....

I was wondering if any of u have any methods or tricks that work better. Anything helps right?....

Fx for all of u and hoping out time comes soon.

Hi both times i conceived all i did was use opks, followed sperm meets egg plan (if yoy google will come up) & used preseed everytime we bd. worked both times.

Thank u very much mom2sam. I see preseed a lot. What is that exactly?

its not a really special tip but me and my boyfriend were intimate just one time that entire month and it happened to be 15 hours after my menstrual calendar tracker said i was supposed to ovulate(in other words same day). i got my surprise bfp at 8 dpo!

lots of baby dust to you!

Samsam, preseed is a sperm-friendly lubricant. You can find it at most pharmacies!

Track your cycle, lay on your back withe legs up after sex, and persistence! Good luck! :flow:

I heard that laying with your pelvis tilted up and your legs in the air can help? Although it seems kind of funny. I've done it a few times, just waiting for the time I can test!

I tried the legs up in the air and it didnt work for me!

I just quit worrying with both my bfps (I was a LTTTCer). I gave up hope if honest based on medical advice. Stopped taking my temps (which Id done for years) and just used opks.

Good luck with your journey! x

Preseed is also good, but not necessary if you get lots of EWCM. If you don't get lots of EWCM, I suggest drinking a small cup of grapefruit juice with your morning prenatal (are you taking a prenatal yet? I suggest that too!).

I don't think tilting your pelvis is necessary: unless there is a problem with your man's sperm, that stuff comes out at up to 30mph so you can be sure they are designed to get where they need to go. If you want to tilt your pelvis for some reason, you don't have to put your legs all the way up in the air (that can freak out your partner!), you can just bend your knees with your feet on the bed- if you feel how your hips move, you can tell it makes them move about the same whether your legs are bent or in the air. That being said, I know some ladies who swear by using softcups if you have to get up within 15 mins after bd'ing.

Also be sure to bd the day after you have a positive OPK (when the OPK goes negative again): that is the only thing I did differently the cycle I conceived!

The first time I got pregnant we dtd on the 15th day of my 30 day cycle. That was the only time we dtd that cycle. We weren't trying but we weren't preventing. We were never very careful, basically did the rhythm method of birth control and I thought I had already ovulated.

I had recently been dx with an under-active thyroid and been put on treatment. My TSH levels were usually between 7 - 12 and I've since learned that the ideal TSH levels for a woman trying to get pregnant is under 3, so I think treatment made me more fertile.

That particular time we dtd (TMI warning) we also o'ed simultaneously :blush: and I've since learned that can also aid in getting pregnant. Of course that would be pretty hard to do on a regular basis, but figured I'd share, just in case.

I got pregnant first try but it ended in early MC. I was shocked I even got pregnant first try as I knew it's not that easy especially ttc#1

I used BAking soda. Dipped my finger in water, then baking soda (half of finger covered with BS). Then finger into vagina for like half a minute- a minute. Don't go near cervix. It's going to burn a little but nothing big. You get a lot of ewcm and make environment more hospitable to sperm.

I BD every night and use baking soda. After Insemination I make sure nothing spills out and then use tissues to cover vaginal opening (like a plug) and go to sleep. Do not get up. Make sure you use the bathroom before you BD.

Oh yea and take your temperature and keep BD till you see 3 days of temp rise confirming ovulation has occurred.

Good luck!

I got pregnant first try but it ended in early MC. I was shocked I even got pregnant first try as I knew it's not that easy especially ttc#1

I used BAking soda. Dipped my finger in water, then baking soda (half of finger covered with BS). Then finger into vagina for like half a minute- a minute. Don't go near cervix. It's going to burn a little but nothing big. You get a lot of ewcm and make environment more hospitable to sperm.

I BD every night and use baking soda. After Insemination I make sure nothing spills out and then use tissues to cover vaginal opening (like a plug) and go to sleep. Do not get up. Make sure you use the bathroom before you BD.

Oh yea and take your temperature and keep BD till you see 3 days of temp rise confirming ovulation has occurred.

Good luck!

PLEASE BE CAREFUL with this...a lady I was TTC with few years back did this and it ended up with a trip to the Dr for treatment. Id personally avoid the baking soda..youre begging for infections with this x

x[/QUOTE] PLEASE BE CAREFUL with this...a lady I was TTC with few years back did this and it ended up with a trip to the Dr for treatment. Id personally avoid the baking soda..youre begging for infections with this x[/QUOTE]

Sorry I should have mentioned, I did get an infection. Nothing serious, just a yeast infection. But I did not think I needed to say that since it's pretty obvious that there's a chance of infection with changing pH in vagina. I would get an itchy feeling there every now and then. I told my doctor I was doing this she did not mind. It went away by itself very shortly after. It didn't bother me much.

But will OTHER types of infections occur? I do not have a clue. But I liked the baking soda and I'm planning to do it again. But I guess to minimize the risk of yeast infection I would use it close to ovulation and not as frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->