~speechless

avistar

#1DD and preg with #2
Reaction score
Well, I was bad (again) and tested this morning (11dpo) with a cheapie and got a faint pink line. I didn't know what to do!!! I just kept saying OMG OMG! My mind was racing all day. I just took another cheapie test this evening and got another faint pink line that appeared faster and a little darker...

I tried to take pics but my camera sucks.

I am going to take a FR test tomorrow morning and show it to DH if a line so appears. I haven't told him yet...is that wrong??? I am in such disbelief!!!

BUT I KNOW LADIES, if I can get my :bfp: than I KNOW YOU CAN TOO!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Holy Crap sweetie - Must be the water this month!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! EeEEEEEEkkkkk That's so exciting!

:wohoo: :dance:

i am so exited !!!!! i am speechless like you!!!
you have being waiting so patiently !!!! i am so happy!!!!:hugs:

PS: AF show for me today ...

AAHHH!!!!!! SOOOO excited for you!!!! O my gosh!!!!!! :hugs: I am so happy for you!!!!

I knew it!! My dream was right!!! I think I'm psychic. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!

OMG!! :bfp:!!! plllease say its TRUE!!!! :happydance: Congratulations!!! This sure has been one heck of a month for some of us girls, eh? Im so THRILLED for you!! I too had 2 faint pink lines on internet cheapies and ended up buying a FR test to confirm it and that turned pink as well!!! I'm sure it'll be the same for you, hun! See you in 1st tri!!!

I am sooooooooooooo happy for you. Fingers crossed that the FR is a :bfp: Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance: Here's to a happy and healthy 9mths for you.

https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x158/pimpoographics/glittergraphics/baby/pregnancy0001.gif

Awwww congrats. and Miel sorry for AF turning up but your sig did give me a little chuckle :D

Congrats hun, u must be so excited!

Happy nine months! x

Oh my god, congrats avistar, I'm really pleased for you!!! You deserve it after your wait :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->