~*~ Spellbinders United ~*~

Welly

Mum to ds (5) and dd (1m)
Reaction score
There are a few of us on here who have purchased fertility spells to help us get our longed for BFP. I thought it would be a good idea to have a group to chat and compare our journies and hopefully our successes!!!

As per the BNB rules please do not mention where you purchased your spell from, or post links. It's just forus to share the experience. xxx

My spell arrived yesterday. You get a little charm to keep on you, it's kind of cute.

There was a letter explaining everything, along with a few tips for getting your bfp....eat more oranges, place a cushion under bum after bd :)

As per the letter I placed 6 silver coloured coins under our stairs - we used 6 quarters we saved from our honeymoon (they were special release coins with each us state on them, so we used Nevada as we got married in Vegas, New York as we've had many trips there as a couple, California - as we spent a lot of our honeymoon there, then Texas, Illinois and Mississippi. Each state has a special meaning to us). I know this isn't important for the spell, but we're hoping the meanings might add something to the spell!!!

We then had to wait 24 hours to do the second part of the spell. This involved facing west, lighting a candle and saying a few lines. I felt a little nervous but dh stood with me. He is quite happy about us doing this, which shocked me really. I am not really expecting anything from this, we've been ttc for over 2 years now. I just think that anything is worth a try. However, after reading through the woman's testimonials I am feeling quite positive!

Is anyone else out there wanting to join me? :blush:

hey there,
i am waiting for mine to turn up which i bought last week although from reading about what people have written i don't think i'm going to be able to do it. I'm not supposed to be having citrus at the moment so oranges are totally out, and I have no stairs to put coins under!!
Hope you get your BFP quickly though!

Hi Kota

The oranges are just a tip she gives you, they're not part of the spell so you should be ok!!!

She says in the letter that if you don't have stairs you can put the coins in your attic or under your mattress.

xxx

I received my spell this week and have carried it out. I felt a bit of a numpty with the mirror and the candle and repeating the spell out but I will try anything! lol

I placed 5 x 5p coins that were given to me by each of my 5 children into a little organza bag and added a silver sixpence that my friend sent to me at Christmas which she sent with some babydust. So I am hoping they work!! lol Our stairs are enclosed but in our pantry there is a small hole in the wall that is where the old blow air central heating used to be so I put my hand inside and placed them on the boarding under the stairs.

I have been eating lots of oranges so now to just wait and see if the spell works.

Good luck to everyone with their spells I hope you all get your BFP really soon. Its going to be great keep track of how they go. I am currently 5dpo today we havent had any luck at all in the last 10 months since our m/c so I am hoping the spell brings us some good luck.

I also got an angel charm which I have attached to a silver necklace and am wearing it in the hope it brings me good luck.

Good luck everyone? where is everyone in their cycle this month?

Good luck Tracey!!

I need to buy some oranges today, not had them for years. I am CD31 and still no sign of ovulation :hissy: I've got a feeling this will be a long cycle for me :sleep:

Morning!

Thank you Welly for letting me know about this cycle! :hugs:

I have requested my spell, and heard back from the person, who is currently writing it and I should receive it soon, along with the charm and notes on what to do - so quite excited about it!

Lookng forward to hearing and sharing our experiences!

:dust: to all and bring on those :bfp: xx

yes I too am the same, have heard from the person and she has cast the spell, and will be writing to me soon,

I am looking forward to receiving everything in the post, its quite intriguing!!

good luck to us all!!

Morning all :)

Welcome littlemermaid and bluebellmummy :howdy:

I'm having a problem with my charm, I don'tknow how to keep it on me at all times??? I have tried attaching it to a necklace, but it doesn't fit on. I managed to secure it to my watch but it keeps dropping off and I desperatley don't want to lose it!! :hissy: Any ideas???

Anyone got any updates??

I'm still waiting to ov, it is driving me bonkers. Where is everyone else up to in their cycles?

think we all got them fromt he same place hehe :) couldnt help myself lol x

Morning all :)

Welcome littlemermaid and bluebellmummy :howdy:

I'm having a problem with my charm, I don'tknow how to keep it on me at all times??? I have tried attaching it to a necklace, but it doesn't fit on. I managed to secure it to my watch but it keeps dropping off and I desperatley don't want to lose it!! :hissy: Any ideas???

Anyone got any updates??

I'm still waiting to ov, it is driving me bonkers. Where is everyone else up to in their cycles?

I got a little angel charm and I just got a silver loop that I took from an old bracelet to attach to it so I can then attach it to a necklace. I am wearing mine as I read in the letter she said to keep it with you all the time.

Well I am 6dpo today. I got a peak on my monitor on day 19 and 20 and also a positive Clearblue OPK and FF confirmed ovulation on cycle day 20. So now to just wait and see if we have been lucky. I dont feel any different so I dont think we will have been lucky. I am due :witch: on Friday so I hope she stays away. I normally start spotting from tomorrow until she arrives so I would love to just get through the the rest of the week without any. I am taking Pregncare this cycle and also baby asprin.

Hows everyone else doing..lets think positive though we will get pregnant...in the spell it does say we must remind ourselves that it will happen.:cloud9:

Still waiting for my stuff to arrive. Although, I know this will sound weird, but I just feel as though this is the month it will happen ... had a strange feeling the last couple of days, so maybe my spell has been cast and Im already getting the vibes come through! Cant wait to get my spell and bits too!

A friend of mine sent me a message today, which I thought I would share with you all ...

Stop 'trying' to conceive and actually conceive. Read 'you can heal your life' by Louis L Hay, start thanking the universe for sending u ur baby and say over and over 'I am conceiving' no more trying or wanting - trust me, miracles are easy!

Hopfully you will all be able to find someting in the message above, that I did! I havent found the book yet. Not sure I need to at the moment, so maybe the positive message is already sinking in.

:dust: to everyone!

... guess who will be bding like crazy tonight woohoo! ;o)

Still waiting for my stuff to arrive. Although, I know this will sound weird, but I just feel as though this is the month it will happen ... had a strange feeling the last couple of days, so maybe my spell has been cast and Im already getting the vibes come through! Cant wait to get my spell and bits too!

A friend of mine sent me a message today, which I thought I would share with you all ...

Stop 'trying' to conceive and actually conceive. Read 'you can heal your life' by Louis L Hay, start thanking the universe for sending u ur baby and say over and over 'I am conceiving' no more trying or wanting - trust me, miracles are easy!

Hopfully you will all be able to find someting in the message above, that I did! I havent found the book yet. Not sure I need to at the moment, so maybe the positive message is already sinking in.

:dust: to everyone!

... guess who will be bding like crazy tonight woohoo! ;o)

whoo hun I really hope this is your month and you get your :bfp: I am sure your spell has already been cast if you have purchased it as she was quick sending mine out. I cant wait to see all the BFP's this month..come on girls :hug:

How's everyone getting on? I think I ov'd 2 days ago,which sucks cos we haven't bd for a week :hissy: I hate having long, irregular cycles.

Anyone waiting to ov? Anyone waiting to test???

Good luck to all xxx

Hi there!

Just thought I would let you know that my package arrived today! Yay! :happydance:

So I will be having a good read thorugh everything soon and getting the process started!

Bding action this week, and expecting to ov around Mon/Tues ... so will also be poas until then to make sure we catch it!

So exciting ... cant wait!

Hope everyone is ok! :dust: and :hug: to all xx

I dont really feel any different this month. I have had so many months when I have thought yes this is the month only to be disappointed. So this month we havent really thought about babies. :witch: is due on Friday it would be great if she stays away but I have kept myself busy this month and like the spell said I keep reminding myself it will happen..I just dont know when :happydance:

Good luck everyone.

Littlemermaid so glad your goodies arrived. I have everything crossed it will be your lucky month. Welly if you arent sure you have ov'd yet get giggy giggy and heres hoping we all have :bfp: soon :happydance::happydance:

I also received my package today, have placed my coins under the stairs, used two £5 coins that my mum gave me years ago to remind me that as long as I had those "I would never not have any money"!! I used a few oher coins from my purse, and placed them in a tiffany pouch which came with one of my braceets, heres hoping it works!!

:witch: is due on Tuesday next week, so if nothing I will be testing mid next week!!

good luck t us all, stay positive and we will all get our :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!

My coins are under the stairs, and I cant wait to read out my spell tomorrow when I get home from work ... yay!

Bring on those :bfp:

:happydance:ing

OMG I cant really believe I am writing this but my spell WORKED!!! I got my :bfp: today at 9DPO!!!!

Here are this mornings tests with 3rd morning urine.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/tj2002blue/testsMarch12th2009004.jpg

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/tj2002blue/testsMarch12th2009001.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Please pray its a sticky bean..we had a m/c in March last year and have not even a sniff of a :bfp: since so this is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"