• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spend, spend, spend... naughty mummy!! UPDATE with a pic

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Whoopsss...... just ordered the luna buggy & pram in orange. Rihanna already as the 8 in 1 M & P pilko pram & buggy but I love the Luna.

It will be here on Thurs :happydance::happydance: I am mad I know......... Will be selling my other one soon.

Sorry just had to share my spending spree wiv u ladies. :rofl:

Here is a piccie.... will take some more later :)

Rihanna's first ride in new buggy... not the best pic i could of taken ay!!! :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC00585 buggy bnb.jpg
    DSC00585 buggy bnb.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 45
yay, thats gorgeous honey, rihanna is a lucky little princess :hugs:

i'm just the same, my OH has given up talking me out of spending now, he just pays the bill :blush:

:rofl::rofl:Think I will ask the doc at my 6 week check if he can give me some tablets for this excess spending !! :rofl::rofl: x

:rofl::rofl:Think I will ask the doc at my 6 week check if he can give me some tablets for this excess spending !! :rofl::rofl: x

:rofl: if you do could you send some this way please, it really would make james the happiest man on earth :rofl: - he said to me the other day, 'car, do you no our pram cost nearly twice as much as a mortgage for one month' - err yes james i did no that, but i was choosing to ignore it :blush:

on a more serious note, whens your check up honey? sending loads of luck for it? i was so worried but it was so easy :hugs::hugs:

:rofl: if you do could you send some this way please, it really would make james the happiest man on earth :rofl: - he said to me the other day, 'car, do you no our pram cost nearly twice as much as a mortgage for one month' - err yes james i did no that, but i was choosing to ignore it :blush:

on a more serious note, whens your check up honey? sending loads of luck for it? i was so worried but it was so easy :hugs::hugs:

:rofl::rofl:

My 6 week check is Friday !!! argh... did they wanna inspect :blush: down there???? hope not .......

xxx

That is gorgeous hun...LO is a lucky little girl xx

Oh,thats pretty!

I bet it's really practical too! :)

Oh you have the pram/buggy addiction!!! My OH spoke to me about my spending the other day.... :blush:
.......Hasn't stopped me though!!!

I am the same way. This week I bought:

Macleran Quest Sport stroller
$75 at baby gap for clothes
Rainforest roller piano
Toy bar for the stroller
Kick toy for the carseat
A wall mobile for over the changing table
Ordered this for Christmas:

https://www.creativityinstitute.com/ProductImages/infanttoys/OHryanlargeactivitycenter35.jpg

I am headed out today for a new tub for the bath and I am going to look at a BOB stroller as I HATe the jogger we have, it is crap.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

OMG Sam you have the bug too.... I have just this min opened two of her xmas pressies for her to play with and waiting for the jumperoo to be delivered from argos, new buggy on thurs and spend a fortune yesterday at ELC for xmas.

Glad it aint just me.... and I havent got an OH to tell me off!!! spend spend spend lol

xx

you go for it donna :hugs:
wishing you loads of luck for friday, my doc didnt inspect 'there' but i had a c-section and he didn't inspect my scar either, plus i haemoraged so hopefully you wont need an 'inspection', :hugs:

I have that bug too, i still dont have the pram of my dreams and i'm about £700 down lol

i havent got the bug luckliy as i dont have the money :-( x

I am a constant shopper whether its in the shops or online, I'm really bad for it lol... I spent nearly £300 last month just on clothes for Jasmine and il be spending more in November getting some summer clothes for her for th holiday

It's arrived and me and Rihanna love it...... xx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sometimes you just have to treat yourself (or baby)! Enjoy!

Did you do the whole convincing hubbie that it cost like ten pounds thing as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"