Spending spree!

klcuk3

Mummy to two Munchkins
Reaction score
Well today I well and truely hit the shops for baby things!

I managed to buy and take home my Sola pushchair, carrycot, changing bag and mattress from Mamas and Papas!

Next stop was John Lewis to 'look' at cotbeds lol! Well was going to go for a Boori one but saw an equally nice John Lewis one that ticked all the boxes I wanted.....it was £250 plus mattress costs. When I went to order it they said it had been discontinued and that one was the last one....so offerred it to me for £150....bargain....so its being delivered this week!!! I only meant to look honest!

We had some vouchers left at JL too and managed to spend them on steriliser, bottles, breast pump, baby sling and some bedding......a great day all round.

Now I can't wait to put the nursery together which I'll probably do end Feb beginning March....I'll put up pics then :)

Sorry to go on a bit but it was a very exciting day!

Aww yay congrats! What colour Sola did you get?

I got the Black/white chassis but have got the orchid footmuff......my thoughts are even if I have a boy.....he won't know/care about his pram really lol! I like purple :)

Good choice!
I was going to get that one but went for the Glide, I love black and red and we got the rosette to make it girly :)

They're awesome prams!

Its very exciting and makes things a little more real...though I still can't picture me having my own little one!

Have you got nursery stuff yet?

Same! I look at my pram and still can't imagine a baby in it!

We have our Moses and stand and cotbed and mattress. Just can't decide on bedding!

How about you?

We got bedding and nursery range from mamas and papas, we went for the Gingerbread range as bright and unisex. I swear we have bought almost half of M&P's!!

Going to get white chest drawers from ikea and changer from online shop as cheaper. Looking into toy box from ikea too but need to see it first as not sure how big it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->