Spent more money than i should have today...

Elli21

Reaction score
OH and i got a rebate on a bill today, and cos i went straight into the bank we had some fun :)

We went out and brought a new hoover, a new house phone, Leigha a bike and a few bits and bobs for around the house that we needed.

I got home and ive spent all day playing with my new toy - the hoover!! :rofl: Im not joking, ive done everywhere top to bottom. I lvoe my little toy. How old n boring do i sound?? :lol:

Anyway, we went out with the intention of spending 60£...was about 220£ :blush:

No naughtys for us for a while!!

:happydance: good for you hunni!!!!

Enjoy it!!! xxx

Oh and a few disney dvds 3 days ago...When they r buy one get one free i just cant help myself!!! :dohh:

And Tom got a new top today with a monkey with big ears...looks a spit of him :lol: bless him, so cute!!

Don't worry, i have massively overspent this month too. Oh well! lol

i got excited wen i got my new hoover too :lol: so im sad as well!! an it was only a lil hand held one :lol:

Hoovers r great new toys to play with though arent they!

Mike said ive bored him today, cos ive been tidying and hoovered constantly.

the novelty of mine has long worn off tho i do use less wipes now cos i dont mop up with them :rofl:

i only have 2 carpets to contemplate with too :lol:

My whole house is carpet apart from bathroom and kitchen!! i loved hoovering the stairs today without feeling like i was going to fall down the stairs :lol:

I think the novelty has worn off already, im in bed with a back ache :rofl: serve me right!

lmao!!! new toy novelty wore off already

I never thought of mopping with wipes...might try it

It's Great Having A Big Splurge Once In A While - I Love It.
Glad You Had A Good Time Spending.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back