Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi would someone be able to explain this to me please x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 14
I had a little bit of a hard time reading it because it was sideways. These are my thoughts based on my partners SA report. Count looks decent. I have heard over 15million from one source and over 20 million from another source is supposed to be good, so 23.8 is fine. %4 morphology is the low end of normal but it is considered normal. Looks like the motility is not so great, good progressive motility is at 32% or higher so he is a little low at 24%. The good news is that there are lots of supplements that can help count and motility, luckily he doesn't have poor morphology because there really isn't anything to help that. Also, life style changes can be huge. If you partner is a drinker, smoker, overweight, makes poor food choices now is the time to change those habits. Here are the supplements my partner takes to help his swimmers.

Multi
Maca
1000mg of Vitamin C
Zinc
B complex

L Arginine
Folic Acid
Omega 3
Selenium

The bolded supplements are the most important and there was actually a small study conducted on Vitamin C and increasing male fertility. Good luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->